Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: At This Stage, I Believe Wilder Does NOT Want Joshua Fight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KnickTillDeaTh View Post
    I see you keeping typing the same thing over and over. Earlier in the thread you said Wilder was trying to run out the clock, well lets take a look at this clock.

Wilders team offers $50 million to AJ. After some back and forth, Hearn received proof of funds, that took about 1 week. It then took Hearn nearly 2 weeks to decline that offer, about another 2 weeks for Hearn to offer Wilder something respectable enough for Wilder to agree to (4th offer). Wilder agrees with in days, same day requests a contract. It takes Hearn over a week to send them the contract. on Monday Finkle has questions concerning two items in the contract, to which it takes Hearn until Friday to respond. Less than 48 hours after that Hearn is out in the media trashing Wilder. And all this time, Hearn is negotiating with povetkins people. Yeah that damn clock huh.
    You're saying Wilder agreed to the new offer within days? You're a liar aren't you? Wilder in fact took 4 weeks to agree to the offer. Stop with the propaganda because anyone with a brain can see through your lies and bull****.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
      This figjt should be in Vegas anyway, makes more money and makes more history.
      Joshua should think big
      How does it make more history being in Vegas????

Whereas it actually would make history it being in the UK because we've never had a unification fight at heavyweight to crown an undisputed champ.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
        Many Brits are saying the exact same thing. If someone were offering you a minimum guarantee of $50 million for a fight and you have proof that the funds exist, then one would have to be a fool to turn that much money down. So what exactly is Matchroom boxing, Barry and Eddie Hearn are thinking?
        We're well beyond the 50 mill deal. This is a new offer to fight in the UK which Wilder accepted but we're waiting for him to sign. You're only going on about the 50 mill deal because you can't face up to the fact that Wilder is ducking so bring up an old deal to try and make yourself feel better.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
          However, he sent the contract a week late. Hearn should have sent the contract when he had originally promised to do so, right after Wilder announced that he had agreed to all of their terms and stipulations of the contract but what did Hearn do? Of course he delayed sending it and left Team Wilder twisting in the wind. So now it has cost them.
          Haha, you really are deluded aren't you? Team Wilder all the way with nothing but biased bull****. The contract was in Wilder's hands on Monday but we're now waiting for him to sign. Nothing else is holding this fight up but you come out with a load of bull**** that doesn't matter. I feel sorry for you. You can't think outside of the cult of America so just repeat the madness that your fellow country men do. You're just nutters at the end of the day.

Comment

• Originally posted by DocGreenThumb. View Post
            How am i retarted when Eddie Hern has been called out on every lie he's been telling everyone just because fan boy brits as yourself believe the lies. We here in the states dont when Wilder signs with out any bull shyt attachments to the contract. I don't want to here any excusees. Start demanding the fight and stop making excuses for Team Aj.
            What are those lies please?

Comment

• wembley is the venue, your going to make a lot of $£$.just sign the contract DW

EH has gave you the contract,its in your hands.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                Can you prove that? give me a link? Or are you lying like all the other yanks on here?
                In addition to that tidbit of info, it's also circulating that there is no date on the contract....

Basically what Hearn was whining about a month ago, with regard to the 50 million (sponsors, obligations, dates), he is conveniently leaving out himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by FLY TY View Post
                  In addition to that tidbit of info, it's also circulating that there is no date on the contract....

Basically what Hearn was whining about a month ago, with regard to the 50 million (sponsors, obligations, dates), he is conveniently leaving out himself.
                  There is no date on the contract because they don't know the exact date. It would be in Oct or Nov time. The fight will take place later this year. That's all Wilder needs to know.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                    Haha, yeah, you're not biased in the slightest are you. If there was something in the contract that Wilder's side didn't agree to, we would have definitely heard about it by now.
                    what is my bias? im not american. i dont care who wins the fight. i consider aj the favorite to win. im a huge fan of eddie hearn.

i dont need to be biased to see through eddie's propaganda. he is incredibly skilled. i admire him. this fight happening or not happening doesnt affect my wallet.

eddie is full of ****. that is fact. its his job to be full of ****. i appreciate his skill. its not a criticism.

Comment

• Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                      Did Wilder receive a contract with the financial terms he publically agreed to, yes or no?

If yes, why is he accepting a lowball fee and why hasn't he signed?
                      we have no idea if wilder received a clean contract or not.

wilder's side staying quiet means theyre trying to make the fight. you keep your mouth shut when you want a fight to get done.

every step of the way eddie has been manipulating the fans to mentally prepare them for aj ducking wilder. which is fine. eddie is just doing his job.

Comment

Working...
                      X