Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

James Degale gets hair transplant, rolls back the years!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• James Degale gets hair transplant, rolls back the years!

https://www.thesun.co.uk/sport/61416...h-hair-clinic/

Could this help him to roll back the years in the ring too?

I feel for the guy, he's only 32 and having to go through that.

No man should be losing hair that young.

It might re-energize him for all we know.

Comment

could help. there does seem to be a hair connection in boxing, notice how everyone that grows out their rats tail punches like a mule, as soon as usyk cuts off his rats tail he hits like a girl etc

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        could help. there does seem to be a hair connection in boxing, notice how everyone that grows out their rats tail punches like a mule, as soon as usyk cuts off his rats tail he hits like a girl etc
        Dunno man, remember when Paulie had those dreads, lol.

Comment

James 'Samson' Degale.

Now he's got the locks back watch him go full Israelite on The Philistines of the SMW Division by beating them to death with a Donkey's Jaw Bone.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
            Dunno man, remember when Paulie had those dreads, lol.
            if he had his dreads for the 30 punch unanswered combo on a stationary eggington he might of got the ko!

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              if he had his dreads for the 30 punch unanswered combo on a stationary eggington he might of got the ko!

My reaction was similar to the lad in that video.

I had tears in my eyes man.

That more than the Eggington body shot took Paulie out of that fight. You can tell he walked back to his corner thinking ‘seriously, what’s the f.ucking point?’

Paulie on his podcast said his he was half pulling the lead hand to give him momentum and leverage for his rear hand.

That was quite funny too. Paulie is one of my favourite people in boxing but that was pure lies. The boxing equivalent of a man being turned down by bird in a nightclub and claiming she was a lesbian.

Comment

Daniels Jacobs need to take his belt next

Comment

Originally posted by artfuL_ View Post
                  I feel for the guy, he's only 32 and having to go through that.

No man should be losing hair that young.

It might re-energize him for all we know.
                  Bro I'm 24 nd going through that can't afford to get it sorted but I have a McDonald's logo hairline and it was perfect couple years ago. I've had a stressful few years fuking me up I keep a lot of it bottled up. Need to get it out my system more often. I'm seriously considering saving up and getting the surgery. But there's 101 other things I need to sort first pisstake

Comment

Amazingly, he's still ugly as shit.

Comment

Working...
                    X