Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bow Wow KO'd By Rapper "Cheeks Bossman" For Talking **** About Future

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Bow Wow KO'd By Rapper "Cheeks Bossman" For Talking **** About Future

Damn he came out of nowhere lmao

Comment

Lol how'd i already know it was gonna be a sucker punch?

Comment

Funny how these 'thugs' usually sucker punch rather than squaring off in a fair fight.

Comment

Damn I wish I could sucker punch that camera man. He sucks a$$. Who even knows what exactly happened based on that?!?!?

Looked like it was some sucker punch/jump type sh^t doe & not no real fight.

Although Bow Wow is like 5'5 & weighs 142 probably so who f#cking knows he probably getting f#cked up by anyone who's grown up adult size with decent hands. But again f#ck the camera man.

Comment

Typical sucker punching. How unexpected...

Comment

He couldn't ice 120 pound Bow Wow? Also this makes you cool or tough? You are literally a janitor for Future or better yet his paid b*tch..can't stand mofo's who can't put in their own work..man up.

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                Funny how these 'thugs' usually sucker punch rather than squaring off in a fair fight.
                in real life, it doesnt always work like that. you have to take into account how angry that person is, etc. so when they see you, its on sight. no talking, just straight rush your ass.

most people that talks and square off, half the time, they dont end up fighting. they just talk and square off until security comes and break it up.

Comment

Dude flew out of those curtains, he was hding behind, also why did the camera man cut it off so quickly we cant see what happen after did bow wow get stomped on did he come back and tey to scrap?

Comment

Dude just came out of nowhere like a ninja.

Comment

Working...
                    X