Idris Elba Says a Woman Should Play James Bond

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    Idris Ilba should lose his chances of becoming a bond just for saying this
    Idris Ilba is only five years younger Daniel Craig and their was only one SEAN CONNERY.

He's already too old considering Daniel Craig will come back one more time. It's just a ploy for media buzz.

If you want restart the franchise go with Aidan Turner! The dashing young Captain Ross Poldark (34yrs).

Last edited by TJ highway; 03-08-2018, 04:46 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      Idris Ilba is only five years younger Daniel Craig and their was only one SEAN CONNERY.

He's already too old considering Daniel Craig will come back one more time. It's just a ploy for media buzz.

If you want restart the franchise go with Aidan Turner! The dashing young Captain Ross Poldark (34yrs).

Sean is a man's man.. Lil online Phaggots who live in momma's house ain't ****. I'm thinking that a few MOD's are thinking "Zaroku" the Rock is crazy... It's easy to be dismissive

Sean O owned that role. **** that pretty negro who thinks a woman (hoe) can fill a James Bond role.

All you sissy black mo ****ers step to me. Bish azz hoes.

Ian Fleming is a real man, iris or idris is a Bish.. I'll rip his pretty azz face off his punk azz body..

Any questions ??? If my message offends you, then I'm ****ing smiling ear to ear..

Comment

Working...
      X