Collapse
No announcement yet.

Besides Floyd Mayweather.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the best possible fight for pacquiao other than floyd is the winner of Bradley/Alexander.

Comment

the only logical options are Mosley at 147 or Marquez at 135-140.

Mosley almost knocked May down and got obsessed with the right hand. if Mosley can beat Pacquiao with his speed and power (not to mention Naazim in his corner), he can get the rematch with Mayweather. if Pac beats Mosley, the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight is the only logical fight left.

Marquez still wants to fight Pacquiao so badly, and they just need to settle the score. See who's the boss. the only disadvantage could be that Pacquiao is a lot stronger and bigger now than he was before.

Comment

Originally posted by paulsinghnl View Post
        the only logical options are Mosley at 147 or Marquez at 135-140.

Mosley almost knocked May down and got obsessed with the right hand. if Mosley can beat Pacquiao with his speed and power (not to mention Naazim in his corner), he can get the rematch with Mayweather. if Pac beats Mosley, the Mayweather v Pacquiao fight is the only logical fight left.

Marquez still wants to fight Pacquiao so badly, and they just need to settle the score. See who's the boss. the only disadvantage could be that Pacquiao is a lot stronger and bigger now than he was before.
        Those are the two illogical options.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
          I think the best possible fight for pacquiao other than floyd is the winner of Bradley/Alexander.
          i agree...i don't know why people are bringing up the names of williams and martinez. they will get weight drained if they come down to 147. if at 154, pac is too small at that weight.

Comment

Working...
          X