No announcement yet.

Hearn vs Finkel Whos At Fault .

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hhs661 View Post
    Have AJ learn how to speak up and say I'll take the 50 mil & 50% offer and you get the terms. If you don't like them, you can still negotiate or run away from the fight like they really want to
    So they want Joshua/Hearn to agree to an offer before they see the offer.

Read that again and realise how stupid you are for defending it.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
      So they want Joshua/Hearn to agree to an offer before they see the offer.

Read that again and realise how stupid you are for defending it.
      They can easily agree on that aspect of it. They aren't signing a contract that's binding, correct? If they don't like what they see or hear then they walk away. Simple. He can go on to fight Miller or whoever's next in line for his belts.

Question to you. Have you ever been offered a promotion or job offer and they give you a certain time to think it over? Have you declined it because the terms weren't best suited for you?

Comment

They can easily agree on that aspect of it. They aren't signing a contract that's binding, correct? If they don't like what they see or hear then they walk away. Simple. He can go on to fight Miller or whoever's next in line for his belts.

Question to you. Have you ever been offered a promotion or job offer and they give you a certain time to think it over? Have you declined it because the terms weren't best suited for you?
        Did you agree to the job before seeing the terms?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          Where is the option for "both"

This whole thing is getting real played out.
          Option 3 is my choice as well.

Neither side really wants this fight right now. The offers made by both camps were laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
            Did you agree to the job before seeing the terms?
            The job? Of course not, but you see what they offered monetarily, go over the details and come back to them with a yes, no or counter. Obviously if it's an offer from them it's a job you're actually interested in. Isn't it?

Terms like benefits, location, bonus', more money, 401k and vacation amongst other things are things you finalize before taking the job. The money though, is what interests your peak the most.

I guess reading compensation isn't one of your strong points

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post
              Option 3 is my choice as well.

Neither side really wants this fight right now. The offers made by both camps were laughable.
              I didnt include option 3 bc there is no option 3 , either you think Hearn should agree to Finkels terms or you think an actual meeting was not realistic that Hearn set up weeks ago ?

They both cant be at fault its either one or the other .

Comment

The job? Of course not, but you see what they offered monetarily, go over the details and come back to them with a yes, no or counter. Obviously if it's an offer from them it's a job you're actually interested in. Isn't it?

Terms like benefits, location, bonus', more money, 401k and vacation amongst other things are things you finalize before taking the job. The money though, is what interests your peak the most.

I guess reading compensation isn't one of your strong points
                This is basically what it is. This is a job offer for Joshua. They're wanting Joshua to agree to the job before seeing the terms. Ludicrous.

Comment

finkel?

Comment

AJ said pay him $50 mil
                    Hearn offered Wilder $12.5 mil, allegedly. There's no contact floating around.
                    Finkel & Co. Countered by offering Joshua what he asked for.
                    Hearn nor AJ has accepted the terms.

I think it's quite easy to see who isn't eager to make this fight happen right now
                    AJ accepted the terms within minutes and Finkel complained he didn't....maybe someone should show him what instagram is.

Comment

Finkel is at fault. His demands are unreasonable and unheard of. Hearns can't agree to anything until he knows every detail. Nobody would just blindly agree to any offer without knowing all details. Finkel would not do so and either should Hearns. The 24 hour deadline and refusing to meet and discuss the details of the offer make it look like just a publicity stunt.

Comment

Working...
                      X