Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fighter Disqualified After Doing Flip Off KO'd Opponent's Back!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
    Bet uncle Z makes him resuscitate the dude he knocked out by sucking his kok in s
    IWO motion in front of me..

I Have my lil homies smash tools like that.

I just wisper it .......... Done
    i have to say, i didnt expect dude to pull that stunt.

Unk Z can make most scumbags suffer (within reach)

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
      i have to say, i didnt expect dude to pull that stunt.

Unk Z can make most scumbags suffer (within reach)
      Show up for the Olympics in 2020, I'll put you up. If these J dudes finish my pad.
      I live walking distance from the future yachting venue etc. the same venue from the 64 Olympics .

I'll post pics. If my house is built on time you are welcome, if not you are welcome.. I'll post a few new photos now...

Comment

wasnt classy but he already won, how can you get a dq for being a dick?

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
          Show up for the Olympics in 2020, I'll put you up. If these J dudes finish my pad.
          I live walking distance from the future yachting venue etc. the same venue from the 64 Olympics .

I'll post pics. If my house is built on time you are welcome, if not you are welcome.. I'll post a few new photos now...
          i will decrease your property value

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
            i will decrease your property value
            Only if you, like my buddy Greg keep ****ing Japanese wimmin and sheeting on my sheets..

Greg, my 20 year homie brought down his sheets and beggeged me to let him push them I'm my machine AKA my Sanyo top shelf
            wash machine because he didn't want his goo getting on me. He was pounding j wimmin. My woman ordered me to throw them sheets out. After tow weeks of smashing new j wimmin every other day.... On his last day... Greg took me and my wife out to a 500 USD dinner..Roppongi hills. My woman was drunk and asked Greg why he pounded so many hoes...

His answer... Because I still can and Z your husband would beat me badly if I didn't..

That is exactly how I roll.. You will see...

Comment

what a punk.

not only is it a punk move, it's dangerous. if he had a head injury or a spinal injury that could seriously complicate things.

Comment

Working...
              X