No announcement yet.

Breaking: Shots fired in Munich shopping centre

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
    The guy said people were paying the price for Germany's strict gun laws. Pointing out that lax gun laws do little to prevent (if anything they increase) mass shootings in the US makes perfect sense.
    Mass shooters in the US target gun free zones exclusively because they tend to be cowards. Shootings have gone down in the US over the last few decades, while gun ownership and concealed carry permits have gone way up. At least you're wearing your dunce cap.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2shameless View Post
      Mass shooters in the US target gun free zones exclusively because they tend to be cowards. Shootings have gone down in the US over the last few decades, while gun ownership and concealed carry permits have gone way up. At least you're wearing your dunce cap.
      So what you're saying is your guns don't help against mass shooters. That's what i was saying thanks for backing what i said. BTW mass shootings have seen a massive increase over this decade in the US, i don't know where you got your info from but it's wrong. A simple google search will help you in future. 30%+ of mass shootings worldwide happen in the US, i think your backwards country having the most guns per capita might have something to do with that don't you?

Comment

So what you're saying is your guns don't help against mass shooters. That's what i was saying thanks for backing what i said. BTW mass shootings have seen a massive increase over this decade in the US, i don't know where you got your info from but it's wrong. A simple google search will help you in future. 30%+ of mass shootings worldwide happen in the US, i think your backwards country having the most guns per capita might have something to do with that don't you?
        So because there are still casualties in crowds of unarmed people you are ignoring the millions of lives that are saved by gun ownership?

The more armed citizens, the less targets shooters have. The more guns you take away from the good guys, the more prey for the bad guys.

All the firearm is out there already, at this point no strict gun laws is going to stop any of these suicidal creeps from getting their weapons to do damage. So the focus needs to be on the yank citizens who have the right to protect themselves.

Anyway why are you guys going on about this. We need to discuss more about how the world would be so much better if every muzscum dropped dead today.

Comment

The guy said people were paying the price for Germany's strict gun laws. Pointing out that lax gun laws do little to prevent (if anything they increase) mass shootings in the US makes perfect sense.
          No you said where are the armed US citizens who prevented or stopped mass shootings in America and I provided a specific example. Don't try to spin it like you were saying you agree with an armed populace being a good countermeasure for these mass shooters.

Comment

• Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
            Of course not, but it needs sensible immigration policies. Various leaders have failed in this respect.

That's how Adolf situations end up arising. The people vote for (often extreme) leaders who promises to get rid of them. The far right is back on the rise in Europe.

Sensible immigration policy from the outset would avoid this situation.
            What do you think sensible immigration policies are?

Comment

• Originally posted by Frontman View Post
              Banning cultures that have no interest in assimilating and have demented backwards ideologies is a start.

Comment

• If you're a german you have to be very worried, 2 attacks in a week and no doubt more to come. I feel sorry for them I really do, you can't blame them for Merkel's crazy decision.

What can the average german do apart from move to another country

Vote AFD

March with Pegida

Pray they or their families don't become the next victims of the next ****** attack.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rocky... View Post
                  If you're a german you have to be very worried, 2 attacks in a week and no doubt more to come. I feel sorry for them I really do, you can't blame them for Merkel's crazy decision.

What can the average german do apart from move to another country

Vote AFD

March with Pegida

Pray they or their families don't become the next victims of the next ****** attack.
                  It's too late for them

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                    Another terrorist attack by "JV team" ISIS. Germany has CRAZY gun laws and guess what.....only innocent people are paying the price while the terrorists kill unarmed citizens at will.
                    Ypur a fool and a NRA sheep if you think the U.S. gun laws help keep the citizens safe

Originally posted by Paulie Walnuts View Post
                    How many mass shooters were stopped by armed civilians in the US?
                    ^^^^
                    this

Originally posted by BKM- View Post
                    So because there are still casualties in crowds of unarmed people you are ignoring the millions of lives that are saved by gun ownership?

The more armed citizens, the less targets shooters have. The more guns you take away from the good guys, the more prey for the bad guys.

All the firearm is out there already, at this point no strict gun laws is going to stop any of these suicidal creeps from getting their weapons to do damage. So the focus needs to be on the yank citizens who have the right to protect themselves.

Anyway why are you guys going on about this. We need to discuss more about how the world would be so much better if every muzscum dropped dead today.
                    Maybe the worst thread in this entire Thread, Maybe one of the worst post I've ever seen on this site which is a accomplishment. Every word in this is sh.it, Thumbs up to you my friend

The lounges hate for Islam & Muslim is beyond sad and pathetic

I've travelled to Muslim countries and have come across some of the nicest people I've ever met. Every Muslim I've met at home has been cool , Not going to condone these acts sh.its f.ucked up. But I don't thinkk 99.99% of Muslims would condone them either

On a sidenote Makavellis posts to Sterling were funny as f.uck

Comment

• Originally posted by Frontman View Post
                      No members of primitive religious cults for starters.

Comment

Working...
                      X