Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by T.Horton View Post
    DUBBZZ
    Sorry homey,

I'm rooting for y'all but I'd be surprised if they win one.

Comment

• Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
      Sorry homey,

I'm rooting for y'all but I'd be surprised if they win one.
      I'm gonna put this thought in your head, if the warriors win the whole thing, they can boast that their team is better than any laker team in existence. Now you and I both know that that is not true. But with a record like that, they can. Warrior fans are annoying little sons of b*tches. You and I both know that too. I know it more cuz I live in the bay area.

I assume you are hoping for Thunder vs Raptors in the finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post
        I'm gonna put this thought in your head, if the warriors win the whole thing, they can boast that their team is better than any laker team in existence. Now you and I both know that that is not true. But with a record like that, they can. Warrior fans are annoying little sons of b*tches. You and I both know that too. I know it more cuz I live in the bay area.

Next thing you know you hate Mac Dre.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
          I actually think the Cavs are really good. It's not just that the East isn't that great.

That Frye, Love, Kyrie, JR Smith lineup with Lebron seems devastating.
          I agree, their competition is garbage but they're really good. I think they're going to surprise people in the Finals.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrushMyHair! View Post

I don't think anybody wants to see a Thunder vs Raptors finals...not an appealing match up @ all

Comment

• Originally posted by CounterPunching View Post

Next thing you know you hate Mac Dre.

Mac Dre is a God. GONE TO SOON.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                I don't think anybody wants to see a Thunder vs Raptors finals...not an appealing match up @ all
                Cavs vs Thunder is what I want. LeBron vs KD.

Comment

• Good luck to the Raptors, they're gonna need it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                    To be fair the Dubs will be facing their first real test in OKC. Houston & Portland isn't exactly murders row. For the Cavs to win the ship they'll have to beat the Dubs or Thunder.
                    That Portland team would probably beat anyone in the East besides the Cavs, but yeah I agree. It was really a Top 4 heavy West this year, the rest were just alright or decent.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      That Portland team would probably beat anyone in the East besides the Cavs, but yeah I agree. It was really a Top 4 heavy West this year, the rest were just alright or decent.
                      I don't see that Portland team beating a healthy Raptors or Heat team. It would be 50/50 against Atlanta and Boston. The Blazers overachieved, they're not very talented. They play really hard and play together, that's what keeps them in games.

Comment

Working...
                      X