No announcement yet.

Is sad the way they are marketing GGG as an Honorary Mexican

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is sad the way they are marketing GGG as an Honorary Mexican

This whole mexican style bull ****, being billed from California now and fighting in the west coast is a sham to get mexicans to like him and turn him in to a star. I bet their whole plan is to put him on a texas stadium and sell tickets at $5 and then call him the biggest thing ever.
    Last edited by AnimalisticMeth; 03-19-2015, 04:08 PM.

whats so sad about it i dont get it

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
      whats so sad about it i dont get it
      Trying to get the biggest fan base in Boxing to treat him as one of their own so they can get that money. Ohhh lets not forget he is the next Chavez Sr!!! ****ing joke.

Comment

Nothing is sadder than seeing Cotto have a press conference to tell people he WON'T fight GGG and that GGG can have the title if he wants it that much. Actually that wasn't sad, it was pitiful to see a once proud fighter reduced to a pile of quivering duck sauce.

Comment

he is a come forward fighter - type of fighter mexican fans like the most exception being floyd . seems as though mexicans like floyd

Comment

How many nightmares have you had about Golovkin knocking Cotto out? I'm placing the over/under at 5. I'd put it higher, but I don't think OP has thought about it until recently.

Comment

It's not that sad if it's working. Mexican fans will decide who they want to cheer for, not some bitter Puerto Rican.

Comment

How is it a "sham", everyone knows he isn't actually from Mexico.

You have a cotto avatar though, most of his career is a sham. He has a sham mw title, no good wins in 7-8 years, still sells tickets because of his nationality.
                Last edited by ////; 03-19-2015, 04:13 PM.

Comment

people do have minds of their own

you are acting as if this is propaganda and ggg's promoter is brainwashing people

Comment

Dude,you are one salty ass boricua.

Comment

Working...
                    X