No announcement yet.

Any good bag glove recommendations?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any good bag glove recommendations?

I'm almost surely done sparring for life and just want to get a pair of bag gloves that will last a while. Pretty much the cheapest pair I can get that will still keep my hands safe and last a while.

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
    I'm almost surely done sparring for life and just want to get a pair of bag gloves that will last a while. Pretty much the cheapest pair I can get that will still keep my hands safe and last a while.
    No glove will keep you safe if you don't keep your wrist aligned with a solid fist each time that you shoot. If you want to pay **** than expect to be buying **** that will be worn out in a few months. If Ringside is still around look there to cure your glove dilemma. Back in the day this stuff was king. I had 1 pair of Ringside bag gloves when I was pro. Man, I can't even imagine how many "Johnny" rounds I put in with those. It might be a little pricy for you but you will never, ever, need to replace them. I mean don't be hitting walls and corner of bricks with them. Spend maybe a little extra or spend a little less countless times. I was a Welterweight at the time and medium gloves were good for me. With girl hands though, I would order the Ringside Bag gloves small. Be sure to buy wraps and wrap up properly. Fighters hands have been pounded into a very solid fist through continuous punchin'. Your hands are not like that though..... just be sure that your wrist is locked tight, aligned and you're making a tight fist. Bombs away...……. Rockin'
    Last edited by Rockin'; 08-08-2018, 10:29 PM.

Comment

I like the everlast power lock synthetic leather version for around $50. Far as I can tell its the same as their leather version for $100. I've not had any issues with my hands using them for heavy bag work. That said, the only other glove I use and posses is a pair of Rival sparring gloves for around $120. I don't feel a major difference in the padding between the two when pounding the heavy bag.

Comment

Get some Rival bag gloves.
        RIVAL SUPER BAG GLOVE | Item #: RB2
        On sale for $59.99 (down from $99.99) on Titles website. Rival makes good quality gloves that will protect your hands, last a while, and are actual leather.

Comment

Originally posted by tcbender View Post
          Get some Rival bag gloves.
          RIVAL SUPER BAG GLOVE | Item #: RB2
          On sale for $59.99 (down from $99.99) on Titles website. Rival makes good quality gloves that will protect your hands, last a while, and are actual leather.
          That’s a good price for those

Comment

It's really about what fits your hand best. If there's a local store or gym, you're much better off trying them on yourself. It's like shoes, what fits someone else might bug the shyt out of you.

Comment

Originally posted by Julia Slobberts View Post
              Change bag type to this and just use your fists;

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbound View Post
                That’s a good price for those
                I second that, a really good price.

Comment

Working...
                X