Good samaritan tries to stop shoplifter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Good samaritan tries to stop shoplifter

The person filming got me cracking up over here

I don't understand why someone would risk their safety for something like this. The only time I would intervene is if a kids getting hurt or kidnapped or a womans getting raped. Other than that, I didn't see a thing...

Comment

lmfao basically, who cares he stole some fruit loops is it worth maybe losing your life over? if homeboy had a strapped and killed white dude people will be saying what a idiot and cops will be remaining people to not get involved and just let the crooks take what they want dont try and be a hero etc etc, only time I get involved is when its some serious foul shit, like one time this old white dude punched this lil girl (she had to be like 12/13/14 around there) in the face hard in the store and took off running lol like a sucker punch, he takes off running but I basically just Rock Bottoms his ass on sight and the lil girl dad came and gave him the beat down of his life, IDK what happened after that I just paid for my pistachios and prepaid cards and i was out.

Comment

Lmao camera man was hilarious

Comment

I know one convenience store in Florida he won't want to try that at

Comment

What a piece of **** the person recording it is.

Sounds like he didn't have a father around to raise him. I'd be embarrassed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
              What a piece of **** the person recording it is.

Sounds like he didn't have a father around to raise him. I'd be embarrassed.
              Naw he's doing the right thing. Like he said, that ain't his job. That's really not the job of the employee either. They hire people to take care of shoplifters. Stores don't want their employees trying to stop shoplifters. Their job is to call the police

Comment

I always hope this will happen when I'm in a store. I just want to lay someone out like I'm Ray Lewis or LT

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                  I know one convenience store in Florida he won't want to try that at
                  Florida immediately popped into my mind for some reason.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    I always hope this will happen when I'm in a store. I just want to lay someone out like I'm Ray Lewis or LT
                    Naw don't get yourself injured or sued. Those stores have insurance for theft.

Comment

Working...
                    X