Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is Old News, Fury is True Champion in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
    You can't keep AJ's dick out of your mouth, now you tell me who's worse?

AJ is a pùssy, end of story.
    He’s already signed to fight povetkin so why are the chuckle brothers mentioning him every interview ? Bitter Kent’s

Comment

You can't keep AJ's dick out of your mouth, now you tell me who's worse?

AJ is a pùssy, end of story.
      Dudes who mention dicks in mouths on boxing forums are the worst kind

Go do one wetwipe

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
        He’s already signed to fight povetkin so why are the chuckle brothers mentioning him every interview ? Bitter Kent’s
        Do you have brain damage or something?

Have you not seen Hearn running his mouth for months and months spewing bullshít? They never wanted the fight. Lennox, Froch, Warren, everybody is saying it. You can't talk that kind of shít and not pay the price. Not like that püssy AJ is going to do anything about it. He acted like a wench when Big Titty Miller got in his mix. AJ is Angel Soft!

50M and I'll sign tomorrow. You can't get away with that shít. AJ is a punk and Eddie Hearn is an amateur. If his pops wasn't Barry we wouldn't even know who this guy is!

Comment

Wilder/Fury build-up and fight will be more exciting than any of Joshua's fights. The spotlight has shifted.

Comment

Through all of this, AJ is still getting tons of publicity from these guys.

I wouldnt be shocked if Fury wins, Calls out AJ and tells Wilder to f uck off and wants fo make it a domestic affair and basically used him for more promotion.

It’s Fury. I wouldnt put anything past him

It’d be hilarious but I’d feel for Wilder

Comment

Dudes who mention dicks in mouths on boxing forums are the worst kind

Go do one wetwipe
              Go do one wetwipe? What does that even mean? Did you drop out in 7th grade or something?

When I see someone sucking a dick, I call it out. Maybe it's time to stop.

Comment

Same reason when a question is asked to aj he mention wilder...... but now Hearn put him back in hiding from interviews he keeps putting his foot in his mouth when he talks

Comment

Do you have brain damage or something?

Have you not seen Hearn running his mouth for months and months spewing bullshít? They never wanted the fight. Lennox, Froch, Warren, everybody is saying it. You can't talk that kind of shít and not pay the price. Not like that püssy AJ is going to do anything about it. He acted like a wench when Big Titty Miller got in his mix. AJ is Angel Soft!

50M and I'll sign tomorrow. You can't get away with that shít. AJ is a punk and Eddie Hearn is an amateur. If his pops wasn't Barry we wouldn't even know who this guy is!
                  Yo f**k boy if wilder wasn’t such a greedy Kent it would be signed

Had to drag out bag head fury for a bit of publicity . The ***** is gonna box the sven ottke of the heavyweights ears off

Comment

To be fair Hearns calls press conferences just to mention wilder and who wilder can fight.

Comment

stop talking about him then

Comment

Working...
                      X