No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Snaps - Goes Bonkers on 50 Cent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sn1 View Post
    drama sells, but keep on believing it's a "girl thing" you 3rd world peasant
    You're too old to be this involved in this "drama"
    😂😂

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
      Cuz all you listen to is mainstream. We go underground to get them gems.
      As you wish. 50 is sweet. Nice hooks in his Gangsta mix tapes. He is a funny dude . No one takes him seriously. Wears a bullet proof vest in London . Surrounded by white private school students. Who don’t know the Fu#ck who is . Spitting all his old joints from Get rich or Die trying . 15 years later after they were popping

Comment

Let 50 run through your facebook, he can prolly make jokes for weeks....LOL....don't be mad he lighting everyone up on social media.
        He's a funny dude for sure, but he's gotta keep that jealous and beefin' streak under wraps! Especially with his own flesh & blood! I'm not still mad at the dude or anyone for that matter.....50 can "live" to the fullest......but, who & what is he representin' when he acts like that ?? Hopefully not you or me ...I'm the one in training mode lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          As you wish. 50 is sweet. Nice hooks in his Gangsta mix tapes. He is a funny dude . No one takes him seriously. Wears a bullet proof vest in London . Surrounded by white private school students. Who don’t know the Fu#ck who is . Spitting all his old joints from Get rich or Die trying . 15 years later after they were popping
          Lol! He couldve told them he was a cop in Idaho and they would be none the wiser.... then he flies home to tweet some crap to feel significant and known..

Comment

• Originally posted by lion33lit View Post
            Lol! He couldve told them he was a cop in Idaho and they would be none the wiser.... then he flies home to tweet some crap to feel significant and known..
            Lololololol

Comment

Cuz all you listen to is mainstream. We go underground to get them gems.
              The guy clearly is/was a talented rapper (his joints was bangin' for a while - and appreciated on the streets & clubs), I'm just not interested in his kiddie tough guy talk.... theres a time for everything.....he's gotta grow up now!!

Comment

The guy that shot 50 was shot dead weeks later....
                You probably read that in his autobiography. That and the real 50 cent is Curtis biological father

Comment

• Originally posted by hectari View Post
                  Why is this an us versus them thing? Where did I insult floyd

50 cent is not a lavish spender, its the truth he even admit he rents or leases his vehicles and floyd does as well, 50 lost money on failed ventures

You seem like an angry ignorant person, learn about business and how people go broke that fast some loose it gambling and spending and some lose in failed ventures or wrong decision making in the path of their company.
                  Im ignorant because i didnt agree to some of statements?? U quote **** like u know these cats personally. Just because Floyd may show u some **** he bought does that mean he does not have sound investments, does that mean he doesnt have financial vehicles in place that pay dividends to support his spending u dont know **** u are just repeating what u may read or hear on a media platform AND then run ur mouth u ****ong clown

Comment

• There's new stuff out. This is old news. Fifty has a new one.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                      X