No announcement yet.

Adrian Broners wife flirts with Deontay Wilder

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lopez_Boxing View Post
    No bull ****. Everybody is pretty ****ing cool EXCEPT Floyd (and I’m a huge Floyd fan) broner, and Davis (I’m a Davis fan too) Adrian and Floyd definitely have complexes. Davis just comes off as an arrogant lilttle punk. David Hayes not as bad as you would think....Ray Mercer, coolest motha ****a living. Hands down. Any body ever see Ray you can party with him all night. He LOVES meeting people and talking. Shawn Porter, Abner Mares, Leo Shane Mosley all extremely nice. Buti have like 2 broke phones I need to fix. Full of random pics or me hanging out with guys. When ever I get around to fixing them. I’ll update to show you I’m not bull ****ting. As of now The pictures I put in my album are people I know personally.

David Haye is cool in real life away from the cameras and away from boxing. I was affiliated with a charity and he used to do so much work for the charity and didn't want any recognition for it.

I always remember this story too: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...udents-1815552

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigLug View Post
      David Haye is cool in real life away from the cameras and away from boxing. I was affiliated with a charity and he used to do so much work for the charity and didn't want any recognition for it.

I always remember this story too: http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news...udents-1815552
      You know what you’re talking about. He was pretty humble. We chatted about his “toe story” during the frampton-Santa Cruz 2 fight. Engilshmeen tend to be good showmen/animated. Can catch a bad rap

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        did you see broners last fight? he wouldnt even swing on his opponent. just had his gloves up like a little b-itch the entire fight. A+ for your clottey impersonation but F for courage and effort to win
        lol mikey shut him down, dont play yourself.

Comment

No bull ****. Everybody is pretty ****ing cool EXCEPT Floyd (and I’m a huge Floyd fan) broner, and Davis (I’m a Davis fan too) Adrian and Floyd definitely have complexes. Davis just comes off as an arrogant lilttle punk. David Hayes not as bad as you would think....Ray Mercer, coolest motha ****a living. Hands down. Any body ever see Ray you can party with him all night. He LOVES meeting people and talking. Shawn Porter, Abner Mares, Leo Shane Mosley all extremely nice. Buti have like 2 broke phones I need to fix. Full of random pics or me hanging out with guys. When ever I get around to fixing them. I’ll update to show you I’m not bull ****ting. As of now The pictures I put in my album are people I know personally.
          What did Floyd do that made you not think he was cool lol?

Mercer, I had a feeling he was cool --- man, I can just tell. That cat seems like a cool asš dude.

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
            What did Floyd do that made you not think he was cool lol?

Mercer, I had a feeling he was cool --- man, I can just tell. That cat seems like a cool asš dude.
            Floyds JUST like he is on tv. TO ME he’s not really bearable to talk to. You’re ONLY going to talk about Floyd.

You meet Ray, double shots of Hennessy. You’re in there.

Comment

Floyds JUST like he is on tv. TO ME he’s not really bearable to talk to. You’re ONLY going to talk about Floyd.

You meet Ray, double shots of Hennessy. You’re in there.
              Haha.

When Ray said in an recent interview with Jeff Mayweather that he knocked Tim Sylvia's dick in the dirt --- I knew he was cool.Steveie Johnston was tlaking to an interviewer at the HOF recently and Ray walked by and said stop lying lol. Seems like an alright dude.

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
                lol mikey shut him down, dont play yourself.
                he was afraid in there. nothing wrong with that. i would be too but he definitely does not have a fighters mentality. a fighters mentality would be that of "oh this guys hitting me with some good shots, i'm going to get him back!" but he took his loss meekly. hes the type of guy that would swing on you with a sucker punch and 5 seconds later be curled up in a ball in the fetal position if he doesnt ko you cold. or maybe just shoot you since he cant fight

Comment

She dont give 2 ****s lol feeling Wilder up infront of AB on camera lol

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
                    It wasn't there yet, but I think he definitely would if it progressed. Broner got that gangbanger mentality. I hate me a Broner, but I don't think he's scared of Wilder in a street fight.
                    I'm not sure if he is but he should be.wilder gotta fukun mean streak in him.i cant see AB trying to streetfight him.maybe but I think it turns out bad 4 him

Comment

Working...
                    X