Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Beats Up Christina Hammer, Unifies Division

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Peter takes the 6th, Heredias mouthpiece came out for the 3rd time in the fight. 58-55 Peter

Comment

Both guys gassed going into the final rd, fighting like drunken apes now. 68-64 Peter

Comment

This fight has been playing the background the whole time and I didn't recognize Peter. Holy ****.

Comment

Heredia wins the 8th but it won't be enough to take the fight, 77-74 Peter on my card

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
            This fight has been playing the background the whole time and I didn't recognize Peter. Holy ****.
            How could you not? He looks the ****ing same as he ever has

Comment

What the hell just happened???

Did Peter just lose to a no name journeyman?

Comment

Wow, Heredia gets a SD win as the crowd boos. Sam needs to go to Europe to fight the Danny Williams', Michael Sprotts, and Bobans of the world

Comment

Peters just lost two a guy who is 15-6 and has two losses to a guy with a 4-2-1 record. Incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by BigZ44 View Post
                    Wow, Heredia gets a SD win as the crowd boos. Sam needs to go to Europe to fight the Danny Williams', Michael Sprotts, and Bobans of the world
                    Arreola-Peters man. Make it happen.

Comment

Hammer eearing a beanie with the Canadian flag that says "**** all the" something, can't make out thr last word

Comment

Working...
                      X