Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will Allan Green advance in the Super Six?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it shouldnt even be called the super six now. It should be the "super 5 and that other guy who looks at hs feet and ducks Antwun Echols".

Comment

No, he won't.

Comment

Judging by his last fight. Not a chance.

Comment

I don't expect him to do much but it would not be a big shock if he advances...Green has very good power and a good chin...His boxing skills are under rated but his only loss is to Miranda and IMO it was more being a bit stage frightened then Miranda...He dropped Edison but failed to capitalize on it......

He has matured a bunch since then...He is always dangerous so it is possible

Comment

he almost lost to tarvis simms. when simms turned southpaw the last 4 rounds green's head looked like it was about to explode. it looked like he never even knew southpaws existed. i expect ward to go southpaw a lot.

Comment

He won't make it passed Ward. Nonetheless he is pretty good so he def adds to the tourney with Jermain dropping out.

Comment

Originally posted by kadyo View Post
                Easy there my friend, mangler has a valid excuse for losing against pantera but he'll prove to the world that he's made of real stuff. I think he has a good chance of winning the super 6.
                I'm pretty sure that "chainsaw to the head" thing is going to get him disqualified :mangler:

Comment

yeah I dont see Green making it past Ward as he will fight a similar gameplan used in the Miranda/Kessler fight.

The only chance he has is a big punch obviously, he should fight a rough fight, also possibly timing Ward falling in and trying uppercuts also as I said before complain publicly about the holding and make sure the ref gets on Wards case about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpedigree View Post
                    I thought Roy Jones got KOed by a bum in Australia called Allen Green
                    Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    That's Danny Green
                    I know lol...i was just joking mate

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                      Allan Green has officially replaced Jermain Taylor in the Super Six tournament. It was obvious to most, from the start, that Taylor would not advance in this tournament and would soon need a replacement...and here we are. Green is now schedulled to face Ward and Kessler. He will have to beat at least one of these guys to advance. There are still several behind the scene variables that can prevent this tournament from even continuing into the third stage, but assuming it does, will Green advance to the semifinals?
                      I've seen him only twice and was not so impressed with him... he seems to be a guy who if he can have his way with you... he does... but if it doesn't go his way he goes down...

I don't think that he beats Kessler or Ward

Comment

Working...
                      X