Collapse
No announcement yet.

Feed Me My Crow !!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I too thought Fury looked sloppy and uncoordinated going forward but Wilder just hasn't felt pressure from a guy as tall as him before. He's literally always been a trash boxer but he's had the right hand and been allowed to throw it. Here the pressure started to get to him I guess and what's even more damning is how awkward fury looked in those early rounds, Wilder just couldn't capitalize.

However I'm not writing Wilder off, dude hit's like a mule and not many are crazy enough to hunt him like Fury did.

Though I think people are beginning to see why Whyte was so horny for fighting Wilder, he obviously saw all of this in the gym they shared.

Comment

Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
      Fury looked like s.hit?

Jesus.
      I'm being a bitter BlTCH, what do you expect

Originally posted by denium View Post
      Fury can't punch doe!!!

You were saying Curtis? Wilder got dominated and stopped by the best HW of this era. Gotta love it.
      Fury may not be the best, but he is my Daddy

You mf'ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by eco1 View Post
        Remember Wilder can still make Spilka II and look like a killer, maybe Stiverne III.... pffft

Comment

I never thought this would go down like that. Hats off to Tyson fury the man is a legend

Comment

NSB is going to be inundate with proper ''Fury Literally Fu cks Wilder In The Ear'' threads, making my crow gathering arduous''

Comment

The Fury fan with the best insult gif, hit me with it and I will make it mine

you mf'ers !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
                I knew Fury was crazy enough to fight like he said he would, he had all the confidence in the world from the first fight.

I just thought he would have got caught. Im curious to see how things play out now
                Weird thing to me was when Wilder did land the right hand, it had like no affect on Fury...just was strange to see it.

I was vacillating between this ending and a similar round KO for Wilder because of what you said...it only takes one shot from Wilder and I figured it was about 50/50 Fury got caught...great performance from him tonight.

Comment

With as much shlt as I laid on Fury, this is the best you cvnts can do ????

If it were reversed

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                    Come to Uncle Creepy......

In my defense, Fury looked and fought like shlt as well. Hits behind the head and the constant leaning. By the time Bayless took the point away, the damage was done.

''I had issues with my legs, but I don't want to make any excuses....''

Let the feeding begin
                    This guy said Fury would make excuses..

Who came out with excuses like I said? Deontay Wilder AND himself.

Comment

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      This guy said Fury would make excuses..

Who came out with excuses like I said? Deontay Wilder AND himself.
                      Because Wilder is a c0cksucker from Bama who was getting by on one trick.

I'm no better

Comment

Working...
                      X