No announcement yet.

Kronk Gym Grand Opening MAY 25, 2015

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
    those kids are hungry for success. the ones that can and do handle the heat end up very good fighters, at every level.

I'll be heading down there Monday.
    Yea, if you aren't hungry to be a real fighter you won't stay. It is a quick way of separating the men from the boys.

Once that is figured out then it is imparting knowledge.

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
      They won't be the same as if they came from a gym like Kronk. They might be good, but the same hunger and toughness will not be there.

Once you are on silk sheets that desire is hard to keep~
      Have you seen what's happened to Detroit since Kronks creation. Detroit was tough in the 70's and 80's, it's a whole 'nother level today.

I have great expectations of what these guys will put together.

Comment

Man that's hype. I can't wait to see what Kronk 2.0 churns out.

Comment

I hope they can resurrect the Kronk name and create new boxing legends. Good luck to them.

Comment

that's good....

Comment

Originally posted by The Gambler1981 View Post
              Exactly, it was because the place was a dump that it was so good. You don't turn out fighters in fancy gyms, you turn them out in rough conditions.
              True. The best boxing gyms are the basic and gritty ones, not the squeaky clean and shiny ones. I would rather go to a gym with worn in equipment and looks like it could use a bit of work rather than one with everything nice and top of the range.

Comment

Working...
              X