1-0 The Jew.
            The Running of the JEW. I LIKE! HIGH-FIVE

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
              The Running of the JEW. I LIKE! HIGH-FIVE
              haha wish Enzo had him running.

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                thats nothing compared to what else they have to do, they cant eat bacon, and they have to chop a bit of the end of their **** BEFORE they know how big its gonna be.

**** that
                You gotta remember that he is a Ortodox Jew which is the crazies jews which are fanatical.

Frenkel is a russian jew and well they arent really jewish, 99% of them did it for the passport and money that Israel used to give former USSR citizens to come over. 99% of russian jews I know dont practice or care about the religion but still call themselves jew's. Quite funny lol

2-0 Frankel

Comment

• Funkel look like a movie star lol so relax and calm, Enzo need to relax or he would get KO soon.

Comment

• Ima give that to the sheep shagger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Medved View Post
                      You dumbass, He's RUSSIAN. He's a russian born in Ukraine who speaks RUSSIAN as his NATIVE Language. I know its hard for you to process. Native Ukranians are mostly farmers and the rest is Russian-Ukranians. Back when it was USSR it was all Russians basicly and guess what he was born 1985.

Learn some History, HE'S RUSSIAN. Dont ask what it has to do with Russia, I said MAKE MOTHER RUSSIA PROUD!

Guess you have no national pride, you ever see his interviews? Thought so
                      So when the Soviet Union existed everyone was Russian, i see. Or Forcibly assimilate and steal other folks history, speaking of history.

Comment

Working...
                      X