No announcement yet.

Wilfredo Benitez fighting for his life!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GhostofDempsey View Post
    He is a Julia Slobberts alt. You have to be a special brand of idiot to not know who Benitez is, so yeah he is trolling.

Very sad to see Benitez go out like this. Great fighter.

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    They are NOT the same person.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr dimensional View Post
      I've reported you. You take the absolute piss, ruined my night I came on here after watching Joe Joyce on tele. And kunts like you & Larry with you're clueless little anecdotes. You pair of toerags. Don't speak my name again.
      bruh dont take it personal I went through the same thing here...... just keep on posting about boxing, putting in honest opinions and you should be good

oh and try not to change your name cuz that'll throw some off and say that you are another alt etc etc etc

Comment

I know of you. But as far as this agenda of yours is concerned speak to poppa or read his posts on this thread. #saynotodrugs

Comment

Just watched his big Win as the youngest champion the other day. It's tough to see a person who was full of energy and ambition wither away. It can happen to any of us. He is still fighting and I will always remember the man for the pride and joy he brought to the people of the world and especially in Puerto Rico. I hope his family can find peace after his fight goes to the final bell. Spread love, show compassion and respect the same as you would like given to you.

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            bruh dont take it personal I went through the same thing here...... just keep on posting about boxing, putting in honest opinions and you should be good

oh and try not to change your name cuz that'll throw some off and say that you are another alt etc etc etc

I try not too life's very stressful for me at the moment. So I come on here for a break. I snapped when ghost started the whole troll rhetoric it aggravated the life out of me.

I haven't got time for that ****.

Thank you for the heads up though bigjavi I appreciate it.

Comment

I try not too life's very stressful for me at the moment. So I come on here for a break. I snapped when ghost started the whole troll rhetoric it aggravated the life out of me.

I haven't got time for that ****.

Thank you for the heads up though bigjavi I appreciate it.

Dr. Dimensional please do me a favor and drop it for once....
              Lets keep my thread free of all this BS and lets keep everything to subject.

Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by whitealltrac View Post
                Dr. Dimensional please do me a favor and drop it for once....
                Lets keep my thread free of all this BS and lets keep everything to subject.

Thanks!
                I hope you gave the poster who started the issue the same ticking off? It's a forgotten problem now anyway. I already apologised on this thread what more do you want?

Also what do you mean by drop it for once? As though I have a continued issue with multiple posters. as I explained earlier there is no problem anymore. Other then yourself trying to lecture me on how I conduct myself.

Comment

Working...
                X