• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
    Majority of girls dont

Only dumb prostitutes do that

Taking dycks up their poopers for money so ppl jack off to it
    Not sure what type of **** she was doing.

Think she had her own site

Comment

• Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
      I think she is of Ukrainian descent because of her last name.

Comment

• After you have sex she's going to charge you. You can't change that slores nature.
        Last edited by SkillspayBills; 06-08-2018, 05:53 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
          I'm almost certain she is who she says she is, will ask for some videos next time

1) She is way out of my league. She could be dating celebrities.

2) She hasn't fallen in love with me, I just know how to push her buttons to drive her wild. We don't even talk about our lives. The forum I met her on is about World Affairs, Trump, Abortion, and other topics. So we normally argue about things

No, like I said, I was talking to her for a couple of months, just debating stuff with her, until this week. I knew what she looked like for a long time. By the sounds of things we are very sexually compatible.

If she is the girl in the pictures, which I am pretty sure is, then she is a 10 and them some. Her body is amazing, never seen nothing like it, a sweet little innocent cute face, but damn has she got a dirty mind.

Some of her fans found on her the forum, and that is how I found out about her past
          Ok, bro. Why ask about this here and drive yourself crazy about it.

Don't ask for a video. Ask for webcam or facetime, then ask to MEET.

You aren't going to give yourself a make-over for this girl, are you? If she does like you for your personality already, then just be confident in who you are and get the damn thing done. Be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are, fvvck her.

I'm now convinced that she's an average girl or a man who also happens to be interested in politics and world affairs....but hey, I could be wrong. I doubt it.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            After you have sex she's going to charge you. You can't change that slores nature.
            She is done with that life

She is working damn hard in college too.

She just did some stuff when she was 18/19, obviously because her body and her high sex drive and kinky nature, but the business and the people around it are trouble and her personal life and family were affected.

A bit older and wiser now

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
              Ok, bro. Why ask about this here and drive yourself crazy about it.

Don't ask for a video. Ask for webcam or facetime, then ask to MEET.

You aren't going to give yourself a make-over for this girl, are you? If she does like you for your personality already, then just be confident in who you are and get the damn thing done. Be yourself. If she doesn't like you for who you are, fvvck her.

I'm now convinced that she's an average girl or a man who also happens to be interested in politics and world affairs....but hey, I could be wrong. I doubt it.

I've seen her conversations with other people on the forum, with other women talking about women things, make-up periods, birth control.

If it is an act, it is a hell of an act.

Comment

I've seen her conversations with other people on the forum, with other women talking about women things, make-up periods, birth control.

If it is an act, it is a hell of an act.
                It could be a woman.... for your sake I hope it is.

Think about your first date. It all goes perfectly until you ask to take a picture to remember the moment, and she says, "No pictures. I don't want my fans to find me."

Even if this thing is 100% the way you want it to be, there are so many damn issues.

But good luck. Just try to meet her ASAP so that you aren't wasting time on some fat, bald headed chick that's grafted to her lazy boy recliner.

Comment

She is done with that life

She is working damn hard in college too.

She just did some stuff when she was 18/19, obviously because her body and her high sex drive and kinky nature, but the business and the people around it are trouble and her personal life and family were affected.

A bit older and wiser now
                  What's your definition of "date" though? Take her out and have a **** friends sort of thing or girlfriend, fiance, bring her hom to meet the parents?

Someone gave solid points. Facetime her so everything is legit (you can can probably have some facetime sex if you're into that sort of thing) then meet up. **** it you are trying to be convinced of what you already know you want to do. Just have to confirm she is who she says she is.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
                    What's your definition of "date" though? Take her out and have a **** friends sort of thing or girlfriend, fiance, bring her hom to meet the parents?

Someone gave solid points. Facetime her so everything is legit (you can can probably have some facetime sex if you're into that sort of thing) then meet up. **** it you are trying to be convinced of what you already know you want to do. Just have to confirm she is who she says she is.

Can't argue with that.

Comment

• This is some bullshit.

Comment

Working...
                      X