Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Could've Picked Someone A lot Easier - He's Dangerous!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Could've Picked Someone A lot Easier - He's Dangerous!

Former Unified Heavyweight World Champion Tyson Fury took one more step toward ending his 31-month exile from the sport as he met face-to-face with Sefer Seferi at the final press conference Wednesday at the Midland Hotel in Manchester.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Haha

Fury is fighting a bum. And I hope the bum wins.

WAR BUM!!!!

Comment

Sounds like Tyson still needs to crack the habit... he's gotta be on something to come up with this crap.

Comment

David Haye had his Reality TV CON show that ended with him being mugged in the ring for all to see.

Tyson Fury is next!!!!

Comment

Klitchko, Joshua, Wilder, Seferi all on that level. I don't know who would come out on top.

Comment

I have more interest in the Hooker vs Flannigan fight... the heavy weights are the least talented in boxing, that's my opinion, and I do not watch heavyweight boxing since Holyfield retired...

Comment

Seferi is a tough... cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by nycsmooth View Post
                I have more interest in the Hooker vs Flannigan fight... the heavy weights are the least talented in boxing, that's my opinion, and I do not watch heavyweight boxing since Holyfield retired...
                Since when did Flanagan or Hooker have talent??

Comment

He could have picked a middleweight. Cut the man some slack

Comment

No, you literally could have not picked an easier opponent and still have it sanctioned.

Comment

Working...
                    X