Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Trout: Jermell Charlo Has Better Skill Set, Faster Than Jermall

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Trout: Jermell Charlo Has Better Skill Set, Faster Than Jermall

Austin Trout will be able to better compare the Charlo twins once his fight against Jermell Charlo concludes Saturday night. But based on what he experienced during a unanimous-decision defeat to Jermall Charlo two years ago and what he has learned from studying Jermell Charlo, Trout thinks Jermell Charlo is a more diverse, faster fighter than his brother. Trout will challenge Jermell Charlo for the WBC super welterweight title Saturday night at Staples Center in Los Angeles (Showtime).
    [Click Here To Read More]

War Austin smoke weight cheaters!

Comment

jermell is the better boxer but jermall is the stronger twin,jermell still gon knock trout out though.. in round 9 I predict or less

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
        jermell is the better boxer but jermall is the stronger twin,jermell still gon knock trout out though.. in round 9 I predict or less
        how bad a boxer is jermall then, when jermell was totally outboxed against Jackson until the knockout?

jermell is only faster than been all, but wouldn't say that he has better boxing skills.

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
          War Austin smoke weight cheaters!
          Weight cheaters? Sounds like excuses.

Comment

I hope Jermell can make the fish do the stanky leg again.

Comment

Originally posted by asgarth View Post
              how bad a boxer is jermall then, when jermell was totally outboxed against Jackson until the knockout?

jermell is only faster than been all, but wouldn't say that he has better boxing skills.
              Mell is the better boxer with better ring generalship & Mall is the bigger & stronger of the two.

Comment

Working...
              X