Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury Slams Klitschko Brothers Over Recent Comments

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    He tested clean for Klitschko.
    LMAO, did he??! Was there a test written as a specific condition in contract as it is done for suspected cheaters to prevent them from doping? I ask because Vlad said he would add this condition if he knew about Fury's nandrolone.

P.S. Fury was afraid of him loosing. So Fury was scared of huge talking doping boar - that's a short image of how he looks. Not as ugly as Valuev, I give it to him!

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
      Exactly pal.
      I reckon you have to be a complete moron to believe what these guys are saying..... Tyson Fury, Gypsy and fighting heritage going back hundreds of years... never shown one ounce of fear in his life..... becomes scared to rematch a guy he schooled in his backyard.

Why are people so dumb?

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
        LMAO, did he??! Was there a test written as a specific condition in contract as it is done for suspected cheaters to prevent them from doping? I ask because Vlad said he would add this condition if he knew about Fury's nandrolone.

P.S. Fury was afraid of him loosing. So Fury was scared of huge talking doping boar.
        He tested clean pre and post fight.... nandrolone is produced naturally in the body and people can false-positive from eating red meat and exercising frequently.....

Learn science.

Comment

I reckon you have to be a complete moron to believe what these guys are saying..... Tyson Fury, Gypsy and fighting heritage going back hundreds of years... never shown one ounce of fear in his life..... becomes scared to rematch a guy he schooled in his backyard.

Why are people so dumb?
          Only on Boxingscene where a loss was actually a win or a robbery, followed by a ducking a rematch.

Comment

I like al lot Wladimir, but at this point i think Fury has reason, Wladimir never explain why he couldn't touch Fury, he ive respect to Joshua because he KD him. Perido

Comment

Why are people so dumb?
              'Schooled'?

It was a bizarre fight, which Fury clearly won, but it was by no means a 'schooling'.

Both fighters landed a pathetically low number of shots. PCTs of 23%

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Why did he duck the rematch then?
                Cocaine is a hellava drug! -Rick James lol.

Comment

Originally posted by yoz View Post
                  'Schooled'?

It was a bizarre fight, which Fury clearly won, but it was by no means a 'schooling'.

Wlad was schooled, dude didn't know what to do in the ring. Dude started to try and intentionally headbutt Fury in the later rounds because he was so lost

Comment

'Schooled'?

It was a wierd fight.. so true

Comment

'Schooled'?

The fighters face tells the story after tge fights done...fury didnt have a mark on him...wlad was bashed & cut up. Its the definition of boxing..hit & dont get hit. He took klits title, his reign & his soul. AJ went tooth & nail with the leftovers

Comment

Working...
                      X