No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum: Pacquiao Wanted Pay-Per-View For Matthysse Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
    Pac fights is a guaranteed exciting fight. Worth every penny to watch.
    So why wasn't he exciting against Floyd?

Comment

For sure I'm not buying this Pacquiao pay-per-view fight. Pacquiao is not the fighter he used to be after he got brutally knocked out by Juan Manuel Marquez

Comment

Originally posted by hitking View Post
        Like I said back then, the vast majority of Manny’s “fanbase” were loyal members of the Please Kick Floyd’s Ass fan club. There were a lot of flavors of the month over the years. But the pep clubbers were never all-in on the other flavors like they were with Manny. They drank the kool aid. Believed all the Floyd’s scared and ducking accusations. And then it all came crashing down on that fateful May night in 2015.
        Right. About 5 to 6 years too late just like Floyd likes 'em.

Comment

Cmon pacquiao, you became a multi millionaire by using steroids and beating up bigger men in higher weight classes , and then you fought Mayweather and earned over 100 million that night... And now it sounds and looks like you're going broke, now it makes sense why you wanted to fight on ppv and fired Freddie roach to save money , but cmon you also own alot of businesses in the Philippines, where the hell is all the money..

Comment

Put a GOOD undercard and I'm buying

Comment

Originally posted by Jedi Vader View Post
              So why wasn't he exciting against Floyd?
              Ask floyd why he isn't exciting. The fight becomes exciting in a short period of time in a 4th round when floyd try not to run in the fight.

Comment

That sad moment when a boxer is past it, not too many people care if he fights or not, yet that reality hasn't yet sunk in. Pacs ppv days are long gone.

Comment

Pac fights is a guaranteed exciting fight. Worth every penny to watch.
                  this isn't 2010. Nobody with sense is buying a Pacquiao fight these days.

Comment

Ask floyd why he isn't exciting. The fight becomes exciting in a short period of time in a 4th round when floyd try not to run in the fight.
                    I don't need to ask Floyd because you said that Pac guarantees an exciting fight in your previous message.

Stop contradicting yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                      this isn't 2010. Nobody with sense is buying a Pacquiao fight these days.
                      If you don't like to watch exciting fights then it's up to you but for those who wants to watch a guaranteed explosive and exciting fights they will buy the fight and I'm confident that the fight will worth every penny.

Comment

Working...
                      X