No announcement yet.

Barrera was called a cherry pick for Ward

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
    I was telling everyone then that Pascal was done and they were living in some delusion thinking he was still a relevant fighter. I said at the time that Barrera was the more challenging fight. Time has proven me right on both of those.

These guys here that like to talk shyt and laugh at predictions have every right to do so. Likewise, I get bragging rights when my statements/predictions turn out to be correct.
    I've never been high on pascal even in his prime...but there's no way to really know who was the better fighter at that particular time. it's no surprise that the fresher fighter has gone on to look better than a guy who appears to be nearing the end of his career since though. overall, I'd call barrera the better fighter, but I also get why a name opponent is usually preferred over a relative unknown.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
      No matter how many times you make the same thread it wont make your narrative true. He was called a cherrypicker for Brand and Murdoch.
      More like those were the only guys that took that tiny purse the Ward camp was offering

Comment

Originally posted by considerthis View Post
        I've never been high on pascal even in his prime...but there's no way to really know who was the better fighter at that particular time. it's no surprise that the fresher fighter has gone on to look better than a guy who appears to be nearing the end of his career since though. overall, I'd call barrera the better fighter, but I also get why a name opponent is usually preferred over a relative unknown.
        It’s understandable why Kovalev chose Pascal. He sells in Canada. Where does Barrera sell?

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
          It’s understandable why Kovalev chose Pascal. He sells in Canada. Where does Barrera sell?
          nowhere my friend...there was zero demand for that fight. a big part of the reason ward took heat for the barrera fight was cuz barrera was an unknown.

Comment

Working...
          X