Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Sullivan Barrera More Durable Than KOVALEV?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It takes Barrera getting knocked down and a few rounds to really get going.

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd's Mask View Post
      You're asking me, or the source?

Hence, "some capacity" vs "co-promotes"

Its ok bro, you were wrong, you will live bruh
      they are the co-promoter

Comment

This silly thread still going? Barrera has been dropped in his past 5 fights, while Kovalev was knocked down 10 fights ago, with his glove barely touching the canvas.

Even that monster right hand that Ward landed didn't put him down.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
          This silly thread still going? Barrera has been dropped in his past 5 fights, while Kovalev was knocked down 10 fights ago, with his glove barely touching the canvas.

Even that monster right hand that Kovalev landed on Ward didn’t put him down, and the monster right that Ward landed had Kova retreat for a TKO win...

Comment

I would watch it because Barrera is a very solid opponent but he is vulnerable in the beginning of fights and Kovalev is most dangerous in the beginning of fights. This could be a blitz and early KO by Kovalev.

Comment

Seeing how the Krusher struggled with Chilemba and as BostonGuy said that he's not the same anymore... gotz me thinking:

Barrera vs Kovalev is a good fight.
              Kova love Kim needs a lil liquor before I parts his hairless azz cheeks

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                Kova love Kim needs a lil liquor before I parts his hairless azz cheeks
                JDJ got that mean devil look trying to tell us something with Kovalev and that vodka bottle. I wonder what John David is trying to tell us

Comment

JDJ got that mean devil look trying to tell us something with Kovalev and that vodka bottle. I wonder what John David is trying to tell us
                  Kisses cabron

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post

Buckled him.....

Comment

Working...
                    X