Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 02-20-2020, 04:33 PM #61
Boxing fan since 1985

Quoted: 3112 Post(s)
turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,468.21
Total Points: 52,715.43
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt Merry Christmas - TBear Miguel Cotto appreciates that post. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by creekrat77 View Post
So what did Roger Stone and Mike Flynn do? What did they lie about? His peers composed for the FBI to set him up in a perjury trap. These investigations are 100% politically motivated and are nothing more than a fishing expedition. If investigating Manafort was so dire than why did the FBI wait for years when they already had him on tax evasion years back? Remember big Podesta? How the tf did they just drop the investigation into his brother last year? The only thing Trump is showing is he will stand up for this friends that have been targeted by the full force of the intelligence community because he ran against their corrupt practices in 2016.
Itís called life, thatís how the fbi builds most of its cases. Weíve seen this a thousand times but folks want to complain about it when itís some trash bag human being who happens to be affiliated with the president. We have laws we all have to live by I donít give two shhhts about who it is, if I have to live by this standard so does Stone. You or I lie to the feds and they bury us but we should give a pass to this cretin? Put all the politically motivated stuff you threw out here aside..did they break the law lying? Yes. Is that a punishable offense? Yes, twice. Itís also obstruction of justice. Our court system may be flawed and that has never been more evident than this man costing us millions of dollars simply because he couldnít grab his nuts and tell the truth.
turnedup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2020, 04:35 PM #62
Boxing fan since 1985

turnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond reputeturnedup has a reputation beyond repute
great sig quote. - LoadedWraps for being a cool dude - Sugar Booger Great poster. - UTEP Thanks for the green bro - jas No Message - mathed 
No Message - mathed First Rate Poster - ironmt Merry Christmas - TBear Miguel Cotto appreciates that post. - Santa_ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
How often do you think about Trump? When you wake up? And all day?
Sorry son, this still adults only..find the nearest table, flip it over pick the table leg you find the most attractive and impale yourself on it..that would be about the only interest i have in anything you say or do. Sorry I don’t subscribe to the troll generation around here but I talk about the man when he comes up, don’t make threads about him and certainly don’t spend my time sucking him off like some around here including you do.

Last edited by turnedup; 02-20-2020 at 04:39 PM.
Old 02-20-2020, 09:20 PM #63
the lizard of ahs

Quoted: 1264 Post(s)
phallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond reputephallus has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,355.59
Total Points: 45,023.93
Hermano de leche.. - !! AI-Holmes!! Rimjob All-Star Team - DWiens421 have a drink on me bro. - Melly-Mel Big,thick, black cock in the ass - Mizzou To my long lost brother. - Round 1 
No Message - Dick Valentine Here homey. You need some food - mangler Here's a gift hermano.. - !! AI-Holmes!! top notch poster - BostonGuy eat some cake hermano.. - Round 1 
Happy Holidays phallus.. - !! AI-Holmes!! here's a leftover slice, enjoy! Brooklyn Pizza son!!! - -jose- You know what's up. Real recognize real. #respect - Just Now Hit Me No Message - -jose- hnnng, I bet it tastes as sweet as this slush - Santa_ 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - _PlaT_NuM_ Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - !! AI-Holmes!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - mangler jr AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - Mangler Jewnior 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
Toxic combo

Rich Trash+Human Garbag
e
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentblue View Post
Oh he donít wanna lose bad, he wanna lose bad bad.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rip Chudd View Post
Oh please do
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Quote:
Originally Posted by _Rexy_ View Post
Dude just likes flushing money I guess
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by turnedup View Post
Instead of criticizing one would think the maga fans would be celebrating since it seems yíall assume already heíd lose ďbad badĒ as Iím seeing. I tried warning folks here before that Bloomberg is the dark horse in this campaign. Him taking Clinton automatically gives him the candidate that won the popular vote and states he doesnít need to waste time in. The man isnít stupid and shhhht isnít going to be a cake walk for either side.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman;20391932[B
]anybody attached to Hillary will lose to Trump. yes Trump is a human pile of dog sht... but Hillary... she's beneath the pil[/B]e.

the only hope the dems have is Bernie... no one else
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bandman View Post
if it wasn't for Hillary and crooked Dems railroading Bernie in 2016 he would've been president. if Bernie is "easy" as you say then just get ready for 4 more Trump years.
Quote:
Originally Posted by paulf View Post
If he's trying to snatch up that black vote, Clinton is the right name for the ticket.

But he's got the wrong Clinton. Needs to call Bill.
Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
What does this even mean lose bad bad?? Have you see the other democratic candidates.. other then Klobuchar they all seem crazy and will lose badly.. Bloomberg is more of a threat then any. Not sure what Trump supporters you have been listening too.. if anything we'd be more in favour of a Bernie or Warren type candidate..

Democratic party is badly split between progressives/moderates.. I dont even see hatred for Trump getting bernie bros to vote for bloomberg/buttigeg etc if they believe Bernie got stiffed by the DNC
Quote:
Dude you folks let your emotions get in the way here..you may know that about Bloomberg but itís the voting public wonít because the contest will be a dck measuring contest and you can see that already taking shape with ďlil MikeĒ as trump calls him. Iíll leave it at a guy like trump and a guy like Bloomberg donít play the game unless there is an incentive or they have something up their sleeves..trump wanted to raise his profile and didnít think he could win but he knew he could get into media if he lost..Bloomberg already has half of that so if heís playing this game heís got something..billionaires like that donít get out of their comfort zone without a big motivation. Much like I warned folks about trumps appeal and his potential to appeal to an undereducated and financially strapped voter base...Iíll warn yíall again about Bloomberg and the pair on him. Donít care who wins but trust me, grab your popcorn and stay tuned..right around Super Tuesday youíll see what I mean.
Quote:
Best candidates are Pete and Michael. Pete if not for the gay issue is an incredible candidate. Veteran, educated and energetic enough to stimulate rather than the geriatric energy weíve had to endure in the senate and house and now at presidential level. His big issue is his sexuality, the guy is honestly the smartest of all of the candidates intellectually. Bloomberg has the resources and isnít coming in taking money from anyone on the planet. Bernie is an attractive candidate at a primary level, Bernie would not be able to keep it together for an actual full race and Iíll bet my house on it..have seen him speak live and letís just say ďNo fking wayĒ all us older voters hear is taxes, taxes, taxes..so he appeals to young voters who feel entitled to free shhh I had to work for as did you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mathed View Post
Bloomberg and Hitlery both want to sell America out to China and implement a communist authoritarian state just like that wack job commie would. They all want the same thing, the destruction of this country. Bloomberg is a racist, Hitlery is a racist, both are pedophiles and child traffickers, both worship satan.

Wait until the pedo dirt starts coming out about this freak, his campaign will crash and burn like all the rest.
Quote:
Originally Posted by SkillspayBills View Post
The Oligarch Dynamic duo. That would be such a terrible combo.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
Hey Bloomberg.

Just letting you know bro, if you win and Hillary becomes Vice-President, well...

Don't even go to the bathroom alone.

Also, you better take a gun with ya.

You never know.

Soy Mighty_Windir y apruebo este mensaje
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Old LefHook View Post
The electorate will steer the straight & narrow, avoiding queers, trannies, commies & fake injuns. In today's circus Trump will actually pass as the most normal candidate and sail into office again.
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
Hillary controls the party. We know what happened when she campaigned... She could not do it and almost died. Some people think she did and we have a double... I would not be surprised frankly. She was really in bad shape and suddenly not so much? hum...

Instead of wasting time and money, Hillary decided to take the nomination at a brokered convention. She has the delegates and super delegates, and she thinks she can win. Is she deluded? evil will do that to one. I don't like any of the political parties but I would vote for almost any one who was not from Georgia with a handlebar moustache and controlled the soviet union, rather than Hillary.

The woman is so evil death and sickness is afraid of her. The devil would gladly grant her eternal life so she did not screw Hell up. Hillary calls the shots and Bloomberg will bankroll her. And no way she beats Trump.
lol, this is so bad, if bloomberg wins he'll commit "suicide" in the bathroom of the white house right after the election. i wish crooked would die already, but even if she does, the DNC will be digging up her bones to run in the next two elections
phallus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 09:14 AM #64
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3803 Post(s)
Lomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond reputeLomadeaux has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,606.11
Total Points: 83,462.09
You take this forum way too seriously fool. This should relax you it's a replica of Floyds dlck, your imaginary bf lmao. Feel better bltch. - apples You deserve another one for being a deluded fool. You snivelling cuck. Go cry somewhere else bltch. - apples Keep speaking the truth - 1bad65 Thanks for the green K - Boxing Goat You're a good poster, mate - BM dnobagaV 

Quote:
Sorry son, this still adults only..find the nearest table, flip it over pick the table leg you find the most attractive and impale yourself on it..that would be about the only interest i have in anything you say or do. Sorry I donít subscribe to the troll generation around here but I talk about the man when he comes up, donít make threads about him and certainly donít spend my time sucking him off like some around here including you do.
Go find me a quote where I'm talking good about Trump. You can probably find one, but it won't be easy.

It's mostly trying to help you libs just give up.
Lomadeaux is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2020, 10:10 AM #65
Boxing fan since 1985

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lomadeaux View Post
Go find me a quote where I'm talking good about Trump. You can probably find one, but it won't be easy.

It's mostly trying to help you libs just give up.
How about you follow my advice and fk off..Iím plenty good and donít need your help.

Share This With Friends