Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 137 48.93%
Hillary 55 19.64%
Other/not voting 88 31.43%
Voters: 280. You may not vote on this poll

Old 02-19-2020, 01:07 AM #43821
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 12889 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,778,721.20
Total Points: 2,929,277.58
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vlad_ View Post
So racist...
Go read my post again.
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 01:10 AM #43822
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista Much respect to you, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Merry Christmas - TBear 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MOTHERDUCKER View Post
B1tch u the dog around here

The master doesn't fetch for a dog

Good to see one word from me still gets you in a frothing rage.. rent free baby

Big time lawyer my ass
So you backing down from the challenge. Proves that you're lying, don't cha think? If you had any balls you would stand up for what you say, but I guess they haven't descended yet, huh junior?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.

Keep trying, bltch boy. You're just another phag who feels inferior so you have to result to lie after lie while I stay on your mind constantly. Constantly

Gonna go ahead and get comfortable in your head, too. Until you dream about me as much as 1sad dreams about sunspace

Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2020 at 01:17 AM.
Old 02-19-2020, 03:32 AM #43823
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1666 Post(s)
MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,902.93
Total Points: 49,969.38
#WigPushers - jas Held down, doe. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
So you backing down from the challenge. Proves that you're lying, don't cha think? If you had any balls you would stand up for what you say, but I guess they haven't descended yet, huh junior?

Keep trying, bltch boy. You're just another phag who feels inferior so you have to result to lie after lie while I stay on your mind constantly. Constantly

Gonna go ahead and get comfortable in your head, too. Until you dream about me as much as 1sad dreams about sunspace

Majority of people who post in this thread already saw it.. so why lie travyboy? Does it make you feel like a big man pretending to work in the biggest law firm in NY? Like I said unless its cleaning toilets.. your story is complete fantasy
MOTHERDUCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 04:39 AM #43824
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Majority of people who post in this thread already saw it.. so why lie travyboy? Does it make you feel like a big man pretending to work in the biggest law firm in NY? Like I said unless its cleaning toilets.. your story is complete fantasy
Well that's great if they already saw it.

Then it should be easy for you to expose me and get me permanently banned.

Actually, I don't want you banned. I want sig and avatar control. So step up! I'll create the thread in the thunderdome. All you have to do is show what you claim everyone already saw and we'll see who is lying. If I'm lying, you get sig and avatar control, and I'll accept a permanent ban. There it is on a silver platter for you.

Are you down, or can't find your balls?

I'm officially changing your name to Travestyny Ducker

Last edited by travestyny; 02-19-2020 at 04:50 AM.
Old 02-19-2020, 05:52 AM #43825
Undisputed Champion

MOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond reputeMOTHERDUCKER has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Well that's great if they already saw it.

Then it should be easy for you to expose me and get me permanently banned.

Actually, I don't want you banned. I want sig and avatar control. So step up! I'll create the thread in the thunderdome. All you have to do is show what you claim everyone already saw and we'll see who is lying. If I'm lying, you get sig and avatar control, and I'll accept a permanent ban. There it is on a silver platter for you.

Are you down, or can't find your balls?

I'm officially changing your name to Travestyny Ducker
So you didn't pretend to work at one of the biggest law firm in NY? interesting
Honestly are you mentally ill or do 2 people use that account? because that might explain the random memory loss and race changing from post to post.. what's next your gender?

Like i already told you.. Your nothing more then a bit of fun to me that i troll everyone so often.. But actually debating basement dwellers like you on the internet? Na. A loser who tries to score imaginary victories because you have no success in real life.. sorry this has no value to me.. I gave you a chance and you failed miserably

Last edited by MOTHERDUCKER; 02-19-2020 at 05:54 AM.
Old 02-19-2020, 08:15 AM #43826
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
So you didn't pretend to work at one of the biggest law firm in NY? interesting Honestly are you mentally ill or do 2 people use that account? because that might explain the random memory loss and race changing from post to post.. what's next your gender?
I did work at one of the biggest law firms in New York. Facts.

Now you want to step up and prove I said I was a lawyer, or not? What's the problem? Seems like you're bltching out!

Quote:
Like i already told you.. Your nothing more then a bit of fun to me that i troll everyone so often.. But actually debating basement dwellers like you on the internet? Na. A loser who tries to score imaginary victories because you have no success in real life.. sorry this has no value to me.. I gave you a chance and you failed miserably

I'm enough that you keep your mind on me every damn day here, and also, enough that you're ducking me, Travestyny Ducker

Now do you accept the challenge, or do I keep your balls in a jar in my basement. Let me know, ball-less.

Oh, and by the way. Apparently I have had enough success in my life that you're triggered by me having worked at one of the biggest law firms in NY
But you wont' step up to a challenge about it, now will you. Hmmmmmm

I own you, TravestnyDucker

Old 02-19-2020, 08:20 AM #43827
The ugly American

Quoted: 10254 Post(s)
1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute1bad65 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,807.86
Total Points: 178,021.72
Once agan, dropping knowledge - hectari Cheers! - JimRaynor :beerchug: - -jose- Good ol Algore.  Haha.  Good post. - anthonydavid11 Drink is on me, keep doing your thing - JimRaynor 
Keep hammering - ΣNΣMY No Message - JimRaynor Very wise and informed - GhostofDempsey Cheers - anthonydavid11 The Amerikanskiys are on to us, comrade lol - A-Wolf 
Only insults. There's nothing positive about liberalism. Haha. - Tony Trick-Pony Keep up the good fight against Libtards! - Vlad_ Keep up the great posts, sir!! - Tony Trick-Pony Biggest scam ever - Tony Trick-Pony Bernie's garbage... - Tony Trick-Pony 
Free Speech Not Popular with Dems. Great post - Tony Trick-Pony Excellent posting... - Tony Trick-Pony To help with all the liberal tears. - JTfloyd They never change, man. Haha - Tony Trick-Pony Keep on with the good posting. - Vlad_ 

Quote:
But actually debating basement dwellers like you on the internet? Na. A loser who tries to score imaginary victories because you have no success in real life.. sorry this has no value to me.. I gave you a chance and you failed miserably
We all know you are scared you'll get "decapitated" and "beaten up" and that you "have no balls".

It takes alot of courage to call people names and engage in pissing contests on the Internet.

Courage you dont have.

You should suicide yourself out of shame.
1bad65 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-19-2020, 08:45 AM #43828
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1bad65 View Post
We all know you are scared you'll get "decapitated" and "beaten up" and that you "have no balls".

It takes alot of courage to call people names and engage in pissing contests on the Internet.

Courage you dont have.

You should suicide yourself out of shame.
Yeah maybe NYC lawyers are different.. but i generally thought they were quite busy compared to most people. This guy spends Christmas day.. well every day actually! being enraged by people with different view points and when he can't match them intellectually resort to insults. Oh well i have now been decapitated.. whatever will become of my boxingscene career
Old 02-19-2020, 08:52 AM #43829
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Yeah maybe NYC lawyers are different.. but i generally thought they were quite busy compared to most people. This guy spends Christmas day.. well every day actually! being enraged by people with different view points and when he can't match them intellectually resort to insults. Oh well i have now been decapitated.. whatever will become of my boxingscene career
Does this mean you are ducking the challenge?

Duck duck duck duck

By the way, go look up the word "paralegal."
Old 02-19-2020, 09:16 AM #43830
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Does this mean you are ducking the challenge?

Duck duck duck duck

By the way, go look up the word "paralegal."
LMAO you only claimed to be a paralegal after i called you out dummy on the original post.. and nobody believes you were a paralegal for a top NYC firm either.

Why you such a liar? does it make u feel better to lie about your crappy life over the internet?

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "*****, "all, "bring, "mike", "wind, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (clinton, (live), (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, **the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, 90s?, ????, abruptly, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, agreement., amendment!, american, americans, angry, announces, anti, appearing, apprentice, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cancer!", cash-documentary, celebration, changed, chants, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, collapse, college, collusion, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, counsel, cousin, coverage, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, cuts, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, delays, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, disrespecting, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, financial, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, found., foundation, france, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giuliani, giving, glenn, got's, guns?, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, indict, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, john, jong-un, jordan, june, justice, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, losses, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, mccain?, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., mentally, mexico, michael, mid-terms, migration, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, mueller, muellers, neo liberal simps, network), news, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obama!, obamacare, official, official:, opening., opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, probe, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, rally, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, robert, rocketman, runs, russia, russiagate/obstruction, russian, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, solar, solar!, sooooo, special, spent, spoke, staff, star, starting, state, statement, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, tariffs, team, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread**, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, told, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump", trump's, trump., trump..., trump:, trump?, trumps, trumps', u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wind, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, wtf?, ya'll, year, you're, young