Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 02-01-2020, 11:47 AM #61
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6661 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 411,338.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
This garbage is getting ridiculous. One of the mods has to be able to see exactly what he is doing.

I thought when the site decided to crack down on racism
Mods can’t help you. Don’t include me in historical threads from this site where posters have vile opinions that got them banned, inappropriate behavior. You’re just upset that Timestamps exist and that the cult that you love expose themselves. I’m not the one recording my face for an hour+ with TIMESTAMPS. Don’t accuse me of being something or posting some thing when I’m exposing it to fight fans to avoid and campaign against this racially driven group.

Btw, didn’t I challenge you to post my supposed “racist remarks?” Exactly what was it? Was it my convo with Shoulder Roll about dog meat?

It’s funnny. Most new alts that get banned here insinuate Texas based locations and have smear campaigns against Mexicans. The mods do a good job getting rid of those LDBc coverts on this site. No other group other than the LDBc hosts themselves made campaigns to say that Mexicans don’t sell and that Spence was the reason why Mikey sold well with PPV. Coincidence much?
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2020, 11:55 AM #62
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 90,900.35
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Young Bidness View Post
Mods canít help you. Donít include me in historical threads from this site where posters have vile opinions that got them banned, inappropriate behavior. Youíre just upset that Timestamps exist and that the cult that you love expose themselves. Iím not the one recording my face for an hour+ with TIMESTAMPS. Donít accuse me of being something or posting some thing when Iím exposing it to fight fans to avoid and campaign against this racially driven group.

Btw, didnít I challenge you to post my supposed ďracist remarks?Ē Exactly what was it? Was it my convo with Shoulder Roll about dog meat?

Itís funnny. Most new alts that get banned here insinuate Texas based locations and have smear campaigns against Mexicans. The mods do a good job getting rid of those LDBc coverts on this site. No other group other than the LDBc hosts themselves made campaigns to say that Mexicans donít sell and that Spence was the reason why Mikey sold well with PPV. Coincidence much?

Yeah that guy got banned cuz i remember who u talking about. But like i say ive seen alot of covert racist guys come out the woodwork using your threads to insult blacks.
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2020, 08:42 AM #63
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
Cloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond reputeCloud has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,322.21
Total Points: 11,467.69
I like ur avatar - zab191 For finishing 2nd in Season 3 of The Predictorship Challenge - D4thincarnation To England - -Weltschmerz- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Racist idiot confirmed...
Daas rite!
Cloud is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 12:24 PM #64
PBC on LEAN!

Quoted: 6661 Post(s)
Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness Young Bidness
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 411,338.89

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Yeah that guy got banned cuz i remember who u talking about. But like i say ive seen alot of covert racist guys come out the woodwork using your threads to insult blacks.
Me and ShoulderRoll are cool. If he was 100 he wouldnít do me any favors or agree my opinions if he truly felt I was ďracist.Ē

At least youíre honest...I only VERBATIM.

I can find many videos like this one below of fans complaining about the LDBC. Do you want to know what the LDBC call these people whom go ďagainst the grain?Ē

[Link View Has Been Removed. Click Here To Unlock This Content.]
Young Bidness is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 12:38 PM #65
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 18050 Post(s)
Madison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond reputeMadison boxing has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,302.57
Total Points: 164,220.14
RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST ALERT - desktop 0 RACIST A55HOLE - desktop 0 For your vagina - desktop 0 For your anus - desktop 0 
for when your boyfriend is away - desktop 0 SHlT POSTER - desktop 0 Hope this comes in handy :) - Shontae De'marc Healthiest food option on here, protein brotha - Shontae De'marc Eddie Hearn fanboy.  Fuck that snake and fuck gay j too. - afgbjfgmih 
Eddie Hearn sheep LOL - afgbjfgmih Stop being brain-washed by Eddie Sperm you little sheep. - afgbjfgmih Racism is NOT funny - "red I saw your posts in comments and suggestions SMH - "red I have placed you on ignore do not bother to reply, racist - "red 
How many times do you have to be banned for racism before you realise it's not right smh - "red No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- No Message - Drama Show- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - desktop 0 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - desktop 0 Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - Drama Show- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - DramaShow- Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 
Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! Gay and Lesbian Pride - !!!!!!!!! 

Dont want to sound harsh but i dont understand how she is considered some pin up girl on here. Not to my taste at all (and im probably not to hers)
Madison boxing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2020, 01:06 PM #66
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2673 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 90,900.35
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloud View Post
Who are you? I was talking about them THUG BOYS from the video in the OP. Not everything is about you, whomever you are..

On 'Claressa Shields'.. that thug animal from the Serengheti. I'm surprised she doesn't have a bone sticking out of her nose or nappy head.

I'd slap the **** out of that ****.

#400YearsandCountin
You little btch.... Say exactly what you said to me out here. You coward btch
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends