Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 02-13-2020, 04:01 PM #31
kushking kushking is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Posts: 5,527
Quoted: 4107 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 63,382.92
Bank: 173,623.98
Total Points: 237,006.90
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
No proof of the offer has ever been produced. You can talk about Charlo being loud all you want. Until ODH provides proof he is nothing more than a junkie whose word can't be trusted.

I don't know that ODH has lied about offers before. I also know ODH has never waited a year to tell anyone about an offer as well. That has been my point about Murata and Smith. The minute the deals fell through, ODH tells the media. I guess he just forgot for a year.

Haymon didn't sue ODH, ODH sued him and lost.

Just answer the question-If Charlo had already refused to fight Canelo, why would they give the title to Charlo and go to the WBC and make this deal?

That just doesn't make any sense.
Your response goes both ways,DLH is a promoter who told the world Charlos ducking Canelo,the onus is on Charlo to call him a liar which he hasn't done & has instead chosen to go into hiding til suddenly releasing a drunk statement confirming the other offer you said was a lie was true. About the WBC thing as I wrote above,why would Canelo not accept a title that lets him fight in whatever division he wants & avoids Charlo pulling a ggg where he demands a purse bid & is entitled to 45% which would never be accepted & would create another supposed ducking situation when Canelo vacates. What happened to you claiming Hearn was lying about his offer? All the facts back up fishnets as telling the truth,Charlo has proven hes telling the truth.

You keep going on about how supposedly DLH is lying despite him having a track record of being very generous in offers against the best(to better than Charlo fighters with far more prestige/experience who are considered more dangerous) remember when countless ppl were saying DLH was lying & would never offer Kovalev a fight at lhw?

Or that Canelo would not offer a prime champ Jacobs a 12 million+ payday? Most on this site were saying they were just talking bs about ever fighting Kovalev. Canelo has a history of fighting the very best & paying them very well,Charlo has a history of ducking the best & dragging up jmw/featherfists & robbing Korobov with bs scorecards.

Charlos biggest follower ldbc channels on YouTube have confirmed PBC said he ducked Canelos at least 10 mil offer.

You know damn well if DLH was lying (like Hearn before him) Charlo would be all over the place saying hes a liar. You keep going on about DLH not being trustworthy yet you have countless evidence to back up that Charlo turned down at least 10 mil.(or aka multiple times what he'll ever earn). You have evidence to show he blatantly ducked Andrade who even offered to go to pbc ffs

Last edited by kushking; 02-13-2020 at 04:06 PM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:08 PM #32
The Big Dunn The Big Dunn is offline
Enemy of the State
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 52,849
Quoted: 21270 Post(s)
Rep Power: 135
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 221,093.69
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 222,715.90
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
Your response goes both ways,DLH is a promoter who told the world Charlos ducking Canelo,the onus is on Charlo to call him a liar which he hasn't done & has instead chosen to go into hiding til suddenly releasing a drunk statement confirming the other offer you said was a lie was true. About the WBC thing as I wrote above,why would Canelo not accept a title that lets him fight in whatever division he wants & avoids Charlo pulling a ggg where he demands a purse bid & is entitled to 45% which would never be accepted & would create another supposed ducking situation when Canelo vacates. What happened to you claiming Hearn was lying about his offer? All the facts back up fishnets as telling the truth,Charlo has proven hes telling the truth.

You keep going on about how supposedly DLH is lying despite him having a track record of being very generous in offers against the best(to better than Charlo fighters with far more prestige/experience who are considered more dangerous) remember when countless ppl were saying DLH was lying & would never offer Kovalev a fight at lhw?

Or that Canelo would not offer a prime champ Jacobs a 12 million+ payday? Most on this site were saying they were just talking bs about ever fighting Kovalev. Canelo has a history of fighting the very best & paying them very well,Charlo has a history of ducking the best & dragging up jmw/featherfists & robbing Korobov with bs scorecards.

Charlos biggest follower ldbc channels on YouTube have confirmed PBC said he ducked Canelos at least 10 mil offer.

You know damn well if DLH was lying (like Hearn before him) Charlo would be all over the place saying hes a liar. You keep going on about DLH not being trustworthy yet you have countless evidence to back up that Charlo turned down at least 10 mil.(or aka multiple times what he'll ever earn). You have evidence to show he blatantly ducked Andrade who even offered to go to pbc ffs
Dude there are no facts that back up ODH telling the truth. He was asked and didn't produce anything that suggested the offer was real other than , "take my word for it." No, I'm not going to take his word for it. Further, if any other person with his history in rehab told you to "take their word for it", you'd laugh in their mother f-cking face.

Dude, he waited over a year to say anything about the offer. He never said anything about the offer when media outlets were critical of Canelo for the franchise/emeritus decision that gave Charlo the belt. All he had to say was-"we gave him the belt to avoid the purse bid".

I'm sorry but ODH just isn't believable on this. Maybe to you but not to me. I also believe if this was involving anyone but Haymon there wouldn't be so many believing him either.

Canelo also has a history of testing positive for PED's and getting favorable scorecards that he doesn't deserve. DO you factor that in as well?
The Big Dunn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 04:53 PM #33
kushking kushking is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Posts: 5,527
Quoted: 4107 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 63,382.92
Bank: 173,623.98
Total Points: 237,006.90
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
Dude there are no facts that back up ODH telling the truth. He was asked and didn't produce anything that suggested the offer was real other than , "take my word for it." No, I'm not going to take his word for it. Further, if any other person with his history in rehab told you to "take their word for it", you'd laugh in their mother f-cking face.

Dude, he waited over a year to say anything about the offer. He never said anything about the offer when media outlets were critical of Canelo for the franchise/emeritus decision that gave Charlo the belt. All he had to say was-"we gave him the belt to avoid the purse bid".

I'm sorry but ODH just isn't believable on this. Maybe to you but not to me. I also believe if this was involving anyone but Haymon there wouldn't be so many believing him either.

Canelo also has a history of testing positive for PED's and getting favorable scorecards that he doesn't deserve. DO you factor that in as well?
If Canelos a cheat then so are Charlos.
You have Canelo getting 1 favorable scorecard in 2 seperate fights,1 of which was a legit draw & ended that way every other card in nelos career was legit to actual scoring criteria. Charlo was gifted 3 scorecards in 1 fight where he was gifted almost every rd in a fight he lost or maybe scraped a SD draw if you wanna give it to him(not even mentioning the Trout fight)

Canelo was doing VADA testing out of competition as hes demanded for all his fights & has been doing since very early age as the ppv cashcow entails. & he was cleared of wrongdoing which is why he wasn't suspended for 2 yrs as mandatory.

Charlo has avoided stringent testing (aka yr rd)majority of his career,him & his brother ducked Vada an entire week nowhere to be found,no cellphones(the charlos apparently are only 2 young men on earth that go anywhere without a cellphone let alone an entire week.)& WMJ was suspended that same exact fight for elevated testosterone while Charlo was retroactively let off scot free despite the rules saying he is supposed to be banned from VADA for 2 yrs mandatory minimum & likely 4 yrs due to being missing an entire week for multiple testing attempts & countless attempts of locating them.

This despite WADA rules & prior VADA rulings stating Canelos test wasn't considered dirty,so in other words Charlo was allowed to get away with an entire week of juicing with anything he wanted while his opponent was banned for taking a test & Canelo was preemptively banned for a weak food product eaten daily by millions at higher dosages than Canelos samples which showed exact decrease expected through ingesting clen food.(you see when a fighter actually abides by the tests he signs up for,if hes innocent hes vindicated when the facts back him which is why the sanctioning orgs didn't suspend him 2 yrs)

When a fighter behaves like he has roid rage & has the lamest excuse for ducking vada a week then its obvious as to why.(I actually believe he does rec drugs instead of peds)(his lame excuse was that he went to the grand canyon or some such bs & posted an undated pic as proof rather than hotel records,hair follicle etc.)

Last edited by kushking; 02-13-2020 at 05:11 PM.
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:00 PM #34
killakali killakali is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 6,793
Quoted: 4410 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 78,783.69
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 80,558.28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
But at this point we have zero proof the Charlos are cokeheads. Just insinuation
He was drinking and drunk in that last IG video. Just like when we didnít have any proof Oscar was a cokehead at age 30. Doesnít mean he wasnít.
killakali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 05:19 PM #35
kushking kushking is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: The Desert,Peoples republic of Commiefornia,The land where insanity is law
Posts: 5,527
Quoted: 4107 Post(s)
Rep Power: 20
kushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond reputekushking has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 63,382.92
Bank: 173,623.98
Total Points: 237,006.90
Keep up the great work champ! - JK1700 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
He was drinking and drunk in that last IG video. Just like when we didn’t have any proof Oscar was a cokehead at age 30. Doesn’t mean he wasn’t.
When Charlos went missing that week,its easy to see it's because they were worried that something might show up,I actually personally think it was because of them doing recreational drugs like coke which fit the week timeframe of being sure of it being cleared.

I don't know for sure obviously,but for sure a fighter whos in camp for the 1st slight test at a newish weightclass, would never decide to go on vacation to a national park,& decide to leave behind all means of communication with everyone of the countless ppl who handle his affairs.

They also had already taken a vada class as required for the program. So they have zero possible reason to duck vada a week on multiple testing attempts & communication attempts to everyone who handles them.(Handlers)

Sometimes athletes take fans for stupid,but its easy to read between the lines,& they both knew they were avoiding VADA. They didn't disappear an entire week by accident it was a last ditch attempt of avoiding a career ending test they were unprepared for at that exact moment
kushking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 06:23 PM #36
killakali killakali is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 6,793
Quoted: 4410 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 78,783.69
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 80,558.28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kushking View Post
When Charlos went missing that week,its easy to see it's because they were worried that something might show up,I actually personally think it was because of them doing recreational drugs like coke which fit the week timeframe of being sure of it being cleared.

I don't know for sure obviously,but for sure a fighter whos in camp for the 1st slight test at a newish weightclass, would never decide to go on vacation to a national park,& decide to leave behind all means of communication with everyone of the countless ppl who handle his affairs.

They also had already taken a vada class as required for the program. So they have zero possible reason to duck vada a week on multiple testing attempts & communication attempts to everyone who handles them.(Handlers)

Sometimes athletes take fans for stupid,but its easy to read between the lines,& they both knew they were avoiding VADA. They didn't disappear an entire week by accident it was a last ditch attempt of avoiding a career ending test they were unprepared for at that exact moment
U bring up a lot of valid points. The Big Dun likes to call people PBC haters but wonít admit to being one of the biggest PBC defenders on this site. His bias is coming real strong with his sad attempt of defending Jermall
killakali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 07:39 PM #37
KillaMane26 KillaMane26 is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Apr 2014
Posts: 8,738
Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
Rep Power: 31
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 89,427.92
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 91,050.13
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by killakali View Post
He was drinking and drunk in that last IG video. Just like when we didnít have any proof Oscar was a cokehead at age 30. Doesnít mean he wasnít.
Drinking= Coke? Oh cuz u say so?

By that logic Canelo was cheating. Don't need actual proof just strong suspicions
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:23 PM #38
Bob Haymon Bob Haymon is offline
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 1,274
Quoted: 646 Post(s)
Rep Power: 8
Bob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to beholdBob Haymon is a splendid one to behold
Points: 27,809.36
Bank: 39.71
Total Points: 27,849.07
No Message - UTEP 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by j.razor View Post
You trying your hardest to make Mall irrelevant cuz you don't want him to fight Nelo
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
talk about fear
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
He's already irrelevant. Claressa Shields is a bigger draw at this point. If Charlo wanted to fight Canelo he wouldn't have rejected the offer from Golden Boy.
Bob Haymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:49 PM #39
killakali killakali is online now
Undisputed Champion
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Kalifornia
Posts: 6,793
Quoted: 4410 Post(s)
Rep Power: 25
killakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond reputekillakali has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 78,783.69
Bank: 1,774.59
Total Points: 80,558.28
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Drinking= Coke? Oh cuz u say so?

By that logic Canelo was cheating. Don't need actual proof just strong suspicions
Nah itís well known already. Nobody said nothing about oscar and cane at 30 years old either. You even said yourself u think heís sniffing.
killakali is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2020, 08:54 PM #40
Murcielago Murcielago is offline
Interim Champion
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Posts: 511
Quoted: 250 Post(s)
Rep Power: 18
Murcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond reputeMurcielago has a reputation beyond repute
Points: 24,912.37
Bank: 1,342.14
Total Points: 26,254.51
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
A junkie, that couldn't produce proof when asked by a reporter to show proof of an offer he claimed was made a year before, is credible? It is utterly disgraceful that you would claim someone as 100% credible that couldn't produce proof of something they said, especially someone that has a proven history of drug and alcohol addiction.

This just shows much some of you hate PBC and Haymon.
Who asked him to produce proof? The two videos I saw him talking about it, no one asked for proof.
Murcielago is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Share This With Friends

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
Forum Jump

 

All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:03 PM.