Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

Old 01-15-2020, 09:51 AM #51
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 4226 Post(s)
i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,630.32
Total Points: 98,131.98
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 
Good posts - 1bad65 Merry Christmas - TBear Salute - Chollo Vista 

get in there my lad

sniff that box
sniff that flange
sniff that possy
sniff that clunge
sniff that minge

most of all sniff that pooosey
i_am_a_champ is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:03 AM #52
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1755 Post(s)
Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 32,005.57
Total Points: 51,087.11
Merry Christmas - TBear [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9CSWeNf.gif[/IMG] - .!WAR RUIZ!.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by billeau2 View Post
LOl. if she is really flexible.... Never mind.
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
Hahaha 69's always good!
Gideon lock is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2020, 10:04 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Gideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond reputeGideon lock has a reputation beyond repute
Merry Christmas - TBear [IMG]https://i.imgur.com/9CSWeNf.gif[/IMG] - .!WAR RUIZ!.. 

Quote:
Originally Posted by i_am_a_champ View Post
get in there my lad

sniff that box
sniff that flange
sniff that possy
sniff that clunge
sniff that minge

most of all sniff that pooosey
Hahaha yes yes bro i want to hear the waves crashing in her fanny.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:06 AM #54
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingHippo View Post
That was strangely accurate but yes lol
Hahahah ffs man, it's always the best looking chicks to imo. Had a couple fat ones that smelt decent but some skinny women with great bodies that had a smelly pum.
Old 01-15-2020, 10:19 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

i_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond reputei_am_a_champ has a reputation beyond repute
chalk up yet another win for team sutherland - Mike D you are a sh1t poster - Freedom. Happy Easter, man. Wishing you peace and blessings. - DionysusX Congratulatory meal... - anthonydavid11 Thanks for the green and kind words. Merry Christmas. - GhostofDempsey 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gideon lock View Post
Hahahah ffs man, it's always the best looking chicks to imo. Had a couple fat ones that smelt decent but some skinny women with great bodies that had a smelly pum.
U on Tinder yet my lad
Old 01-15-2020, 10:22 AM #56
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
U on Tinder yet my lad
Not yet bro just been going pub on the weekends picking up chicks from there lol
Old 01-15-2020, 10:39 AM #57
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Not yet bro just been going pub on the weekends picking up chicks from there lol
Go on our kid

You must be a chad
Old 01-15-2020, 10:49 AM #58
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Go on our kid

You must be a chad
Hahaha im not sure what Chad is but im telling ya since I've grown this beard i dont even have to chase women they come to me. It's been a game changer. You still been plowing these eastern euro chicks off Tinder man?
Old 01-15-2020, 11:38 AM #59
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Hahaha im not sure what Chad is but im telling ya since I've grown this beard i dont even have to chase women they come to me. It's been a game changer. You still been plowing these eastern euro chicks off Tinder man?
I look better clean shaven. Suits me more

Nah man ive deleted Tinder. Blocked and removed every girls number.

Was spending way to much time on that stuff.

I had some chicks who i talked to wanting to meet up. About 4 or 5 . one of them was a posh Iranian slag from London. The bytch was rich and was divorced. Well pampered and good looking

She got a bit too friendly. She wanted to meet and she was asking me if id ever relocate to London cos i am a northern monkey

She liked my tinder profile showing im a professional man, suits and boots and all that shyt

She texted alot. I just ghosted her and alll the rest of the kunts. Blocked , deleted . bye bye.

Im done with pooosey.

All the pooosey is the same , feels the same and gives u temperoray satisfaction
Old 01-15-2020, 12:05 PM #60
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
I look better clean shaven. Suits me more

Nah man ive deleted Tinder. Blocked and removed every girls number.

Was spending way to much time on that stuff.

I had some chicks who i talked to wanting to meet up. About 4 or 5 . one of them was a posh Iranian slag from London. The bytch was rich and was divorced. Well pampered and good looking

She got a bit too friendly. She wanted to meet and she was asking me if id ever relocate to London cos i am a northern monkey

She liked my tinder profile showing im a professional man, suits and boots and all that shyt

She texted alot. I just ghosted her and alll the rest of the kunts. Blocked , deleted . bye bye.

Im done with pooosey.

All the pooosey is the same , feels the same and gives u temperoray satisfaction
I was the same but just grew it out for a change and noticed alot more attention from women lol.

Thats madness bro! Deleted it all? Damn Didn't think i would ever read that from you. You and Beercules are known for having success on Tinder pair of pooosy slayers on the scene.

That Iranian chick was giving off red flags you made the right choice man. Do you reckon you'll try and find something long term offline? Im about a year removed from a 7 year long term thing so im happy to just take whatever comes at the moment casually. Whereas with yourself I can imagine the thrill of the chase has diminished somewhat after that much plowing on Tinder.

Edit i had a feeling you was northern i live near London but worked with a scouse fella in construction a while back who called everyone our kid. Was a sound geezer.

Last edited by Gideon lock; 01-15-2020 at 12:08 PM.

Share This With Friends