Forum Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 01-07-2020, 08:21 AM #31
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,614.14
Total Points: 90,951.35
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by bballchump11 View Post
They fought in 2 different eras and were 70lbs apart. There's no A side in that imaginary scenario. Floyd was A side however in every real scenario except vs Oscar and Gatti. Floyd became a bigger draw than they ever were though.
Regardless.... That weirdo is a lying pos. Why does everyone disregard his obvious lying is beyond me
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 08:43 AM #32
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2674 Post(s)
KillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond reputeKillaMane26 has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 90,951.35
happy birthday bro cheer da fcuk up and have a beer - -jose- 

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaNeutral. View Post
What made Floyd this big A side?
Cuz he dictated EVERYTHING. It was his way or the highway. No in between.

Im not talking about global stars or popularity. Im strictly talking who had the say so in negotiations.

We have plenty of examples of Floyd flexing his Aside status over the years and nobody came close to having any leverage outside of Manny.

Example GGGCotto vs Canelo. Even though Canelo was the A-side they both found a way to get what they wanted.

Canelo needed those two fights just as much as they wanted them. So he had no choice to give into demands.

Now picture me saying that last sentence about Floyd
KillaMane26 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 08:46 AM #33
Enemy of the State

Quoted: 21270 Post(s)
The Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond reputeThe Big Dunn has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,622.21
Total Points: 222,567.56
Have some! - Tamis_Siensya respect you as a poster, keep it up champ! - Atreyu Khalil cheers! - JAB5239 couldnt green you so heres a medal for your bravery against the tards lol - Rapid Counter No Message - Sugar Booger 
;) - QuebecSTAR2 "I was hoping you misread this tweet. Sadly, you didn't." I LOL'd good one - bigjavi973 GGG-Gullibe Gennady Groupies LMAO - bigjavi973 Merry Christmas and Happy New Year - Freedom. Long overdue. For you debating. - siablo14 
So you don't have to share with your mom any more. It is small just like Floyds penis but I don't need to tell you that, you snivelling cuck. - apples I was right to put you on ignore.  I don't like prejudice people. - apples Good to see one of the OG's is still around owning these trolls! - JK1700 Another vibrator from this guy for you also - apples How dare you call me a sh!tty alt just because I insulted your hero Floyd. You are a man stop worshipping other men f@g. Here's a gift you like. - apples 
Keep fighting the good fight - JimRaynor Truce - lfc19titles Truce - lfc19titles 
AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - lfc19titles 

KillaMane26, when faced with these kinds of idiots I suggest asking IParm and the other inbreds why they also say Floyd only won because he had all the advantages?

If Floyd is not the draw, how does he manage to get the advantages the draw gets in a fight?
The Big Dunn is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 09:39 AM #34
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 2239 Post(s)
Marchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond reputeMarchegiano has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,512.81
Total Points: 97,491.76
Rocky Marciano ATG fighter - Freedom. Thanks for thanking me! - Terry A The Bronze Bomber's year 2020 - Champ Wilder Let's go champ! - HeadBodyBodyBody 

Hate doesn't make anyone B-side.

The whole reason why boxers box is because a Jew named Mendoza did it, while writing editorials in the press to piss off the fan base. He made a ****load of money and was hardly ever hurt in his career. And, because of that, boxers now box for points and make people hate them....for money.

Y'all already know Money is an act, this is where he got the script, this is what the a-side of all a-sides looks like.

Predating Mendoza is Theaganese. Who was worshipped and idolized by many but in his career hated and vilified and he too did it on purpose.

Floyd manipulates a world of hate filled ****s of their money and because the world would see any they think might beat him he is not the A? He is the cause, he the manipulator, and he is man being paid. He is the A-side, ****, he is the whole ****in' business. He dictates the business of boxing because it is his business.
Marchegiano is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 09:46 AM #35
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 643 Post(s)
Monzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these partsMonzon99 is infamous around these parts
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 31,820.13
Enjoy! - davidw9785 Enjoy! - davidw9785 

Floyd was not really an A side, the establishment was the A side, using Floyd as their vehicle and leverage.

Floyd was a protected WWF fake champion, his biggest money fights were all piggybacked off bgger stars - Pacquiao, Oscar, Gatti, McGregor, Canelo.

Floyd had the protection and corrution in his corner. Without Haymon, Schaefer, Sualiman, Espinoza, Greenberg protecting Floyd's 0 he would have had his father's ordinary career.

Floyd ducking the Pac rematch for $100 plus million is the legacy of Fraudweather.
Monzon99 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 09:53 AM #36
Y’all didn’t ‘member

Quoted: 2511 Post(s)
Boy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond reputeBoy Jones Jr. has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,328.82
Total Points: 53,405.70
salud homie - Makavelli I know, I would of shit all over Cotto if it was him. - Ch@mpBox@PR No KO but still a nice win for your man Pwill! - BattlingNelson For speakin the truth homey - mangler the ownage on your thread deserves a drink - Makavelli 
Top poster. Cheers big dawg - mangler Here's to real talk - MANGLER Viva los Fish Tacos - Libido Sanchez flomo killa deserves a beer - -pound4pound- pinoys and mexicans dont just drink 1 beer, have another - -pound4pound- 
smart mofo, a gift homie, that is all - Tha_Greatest You hold the record for quickest ban, congrats!!! - WarFace great poster, keep owning the racists that lurk this forum - Band-Aid have a blue parallelogram - Jack Napier still dropping pwns daily - -MAKAVELLI- 
keep exposing the catchweight king FM - hectari stay gold - sugarsmosley Thnx 4 the green ;) Cheers! - Boxing Goat Hold this beer, for being one of the funniest users on here - Slicc GGG living in their heads rent-free! - mathed 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - JM1 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Im talking about when he became A-side.
Doesnt matter. Floyd was Oscars b1tch. Floyd owes his career to Oscar.
Boy Jones Jr. is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 10:56 AM #37
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 137,847.53
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lparm View Post
What date in September it wouldn’t happen to be oh say Mexican facking Independence Day weekend would it lad?

Funny how Floyd picks such a date to fight the most popular Mexican star who brings the fans and Ppv views
September 14th I think certainly not May like you incorrectly stated though.

If Canelo brought all the PPV interest, why has he never matched those numbers he achieved against Floyd?

Floyd drew multimillion PPV buys against fighters from 3 different continents.

Canelo has only drew multimillion PPV buys against Floyd Mayweather.
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 10:59 AM #38
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3922 Post(s)
RJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond reputeRJJ-94-02=GOAT has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 137,847.53
Cheers, brother - Tony Trick-Pony No Message - !a! No Message - !a! No Message - !a! suck on this too ya dumb f@ck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - Boxing Goat 
Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - 1hourRun 

Quote:
Originally Posted by KillaMane26 View Post
Yeah pretty much.... Like i say only reason i even responded cuz the guy lied and made this poll based off of it....Which i saw late lol
I’ve had him over ignore for a while. Proper little weirdo...
RJJ-94-02=GOAT is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 11:25 AM #39
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1704 Post(s)
HitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond reputeHitmanTommy has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 184,195.83

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Dunn View Post
KillaMane26, when faced with these kinds of idiots I suggest asking IParm and the other inbreds why they also say Floyd only won because he had all the advantages?

If Floyd is not the draw, how does he manage to get the advantages the draw gets in a fight?
Image View Removed. Please Click Here.
HitmanTommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2020, 04:25 PM #40
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 218 Post(s)
MEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the roughMEXICAN STYLE is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 14,327.08

He's trolling
MEXICAN STYLE is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends