No announcement yet.

10 Rising Stars To Watch in 2017

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 Rising Stars To Watch in 2017

Who do you think will be big in the list this year?

JJ. Joanna Champion.

Comment

100% Francis Ngannou. I think he'll win the HW title this year sometime & quickly become the most dominate HW champion in UFC history (HW notoriously being one of the more slippery belts in the UFC with no champion getting to a 3rd successful defense). I see Ngannou as a Anthony Joshua, young Mike Tyson caliber guy, probably with more long term potential if I'm being honest, in the UFC as far as his long term outlook. The f#cking guy just moves insane for a guy of his size & has so much power. Guy was made to f#cking fight.

And I'm so high on Ngannou I think even if he takes a L or two this year to slow his trajectory, as happens with some prospects in the competitive world of the UFC, I think worst case this mfer is destined to be the UFC HW champion it just might take a year or two longer.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
        100% Francis Ngannou. I think he'll win the HW title this year sometime & quickly become the most dominate HW champion in UFC history (HW notoriously being one of the more slippery belts in the UFC with no champion getting to a 3rd successful defense). I see Ngannou as a Anthony Joshua, young Mike Tyson caliber guy, probably with more long term potential if I'm being honest, in the UFC as far as his long term outlook. The f#cking guy just moves insane for a guy of his size & has so much power. Guy was made to f#cking fight.

And I'm so high on Ngannou I think even if he takes a L or two this year to slow his trajectory, as happens with some prospects in the competitive world of the UFC, I think worst case this mfer is destined to be the UFC HW champion it just might take a year or two longer.
        I hope Veronica Macedo becomes a champ too for a long time. Shes only 20 and fucking hot!

Comment

Joanna Jędrzejczyk

Comment

Hell yeah. Now that's a fighter I hope retires still as the champion.

Comment

Michael Bisping..

Comment

Being Ngannou's mitt guy is a sh^tty gig. Also if Floyd vs Conor happens & Joshua beats Klitschko sign me up for wanting to see Ngannou vs Josha in 2018 for the next boxer vs MMA guy fight.

Comment

Joanna Jędrzejczyk
                  Amanda Nunes

Comment

Khabib Nurmagomedov, Cody Garbrandt and Francis Ngannou are my favorites now, I'd like to see them becoming new stars of UFC

Comment

Working...
                    X