Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn fool, you need a reality show.

Comment

Comment

Man I have never had the urge to bang Granny's, milfs sure, but never Granny's. I think you have watched too much **** bro.

Comment

Originally posted by ea22 View Post
          Man I have never had the urge to bang Granny's, milfs sure, but never Granny's. I think you have watched too much **** bro.
          The hard-hitting Abregu (36-1, 29 knockouts) is the latest Argentine to land a high-profile fight on American airwaves, following the success of his ***8220;Argentinian brothers Marcos Maidana, Lucas Matthysse and Diego Chaves***8221; as well as former RING middleweight champion Sergio Martinez.

Ali (20-0, 12 KOs) will be fighting Abregu on the undercard of Bernard Hopkins-Sergey Kovalev at Boardwalk Hall in Atlantic City, about a 2 1/2-hour drive south from his hometown of Brooklyn. He has been a regular at the New York borough***8217;s Barclays Center since it opened in 2012, having fought there in three of his past four bouts. Ali***8217;s most recent appearance was in August, when he scored a split-decision victory over Jeremy Bryan.

***8220;Being a Brooklyn fighter means a lot to me. I was born and raised there. Everybody is hungry here, and there have been so many great fighters from here,***8221; said Ali, 26, who has scored knockouts in five of his past seven fights.

***8220;Even though it***8217;s not like how it used to be, I***8217;m trying to bring it back as well. There***8217;s a lot of those guys I look up to, Mike Tyson obviously. I***8217;m close with Paulie Malignaggi and Luis Collazo. Can***8217;t forget about Riddick Bowe and Mark Breland.
          Last edited by pesticid; 11-05-2014, 04:56 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X