Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question for all the single dudes, who have nothing but friends in relationships.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
    candles
    Red wine
    Jergens
    Brazzers
    'All by Myself' on repeat on your i Pod

...And let nature take its course.

Comment

Man, ****!!!!!

I didnt even know, but she was tagging me in all this stuff on FB, and saying all this stuff that I didnt know about.

Now the girl I have been talking to for a couple of months now, gets on FB, goes to my page and sees all of this ****, and broke it off with me.

Even when Im not with the b*tch, she is still causing motherphuckin problems!

Comment

Get some single friends... Join a gym, find a new group... Youre not 40, get to steppin.

Comment

Delete and block her... Obviously.

Comment

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
            Delete and block her... Obviously.
            We're still cool, and talking, just not like that. **** man, I was really liking this girl I was talking to. Known her for 4 years, and we were good friends. Now this ****?

Damn it!

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
              We're still cool, and talking, just not like that. **** man, I was really liking this girl I was talking to. Known her for 4 years, and we were good friends. Now this ****?

Damn it!
              Well its not cool if she does immature stuff like that.

This is one of those reasons i dont have a FB

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
                Well its not cool if she does immature stuff like that.

This is one of those reasons i dont have a FB
                She knows we are not together, but she is still cool with my whole family. She is my mom's secretary at our family business. So sometimes when she catches a ride home with my mom or brother, we'll go get a bite to eat, and she tags along.

Then she goes around tagging me at places with her so her friends and family think we are getting back together.

**** man, I dont know how to get this other chick back.

Comment

Play social sports, easiest way to make new friends

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by My Name Is... View Post
                      She knows we are not together, but she is still cool with my whole family. She is my mom's secretary at our family business. So sometimes when she catches a ride home with my mom or brother, we'll go get a bite to eat, and she tags along.

Then she goes around tagging me at places with her so her friends and family think we are getting back together.

**** man, I dont know how to get this other chick back.
                      man you need to stop playing and get back with her,cause she aint going nowhere

Comment

Working...
                      X