No announcement yet.

Charlie Zelenoff vs Floyd Mayweather Sr Sparring

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
    He pays those people to hold the camera and to agree with whatever he has to say..I would too if he payed me.. fu** him lol
    His dad is loaded. Charlie Z is mentally ill and his dad can't help but feed his delusions.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
        Serious Charlie tries to woo Lindsay Lohan

Going up against Wlad

Comment

• I fought he was just an internet weirdo at first but if he was that s--t was funny

Comment

• Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
            His dad is loaded. Charlie Z is mentally ill and his dad can't help but feed his delusions.
            I thought his dad said on camera he was done with him and that Charlie needed to get some "help", after Charlie sucker punched that other guy in the locker room?

I don't know whats transpired since though, I don't really follow Charlies nonsense unless I see something on here that peaks my interest to watch.

I agree with those people who are saying that Charlie is going to end up seriously hurt someday, probably real soon. I think up until this point, most people in his gym and around him used to just laugh and they thought sparring Sr. would shut him up. Now they can see his seriously messed up in the head and since Charlies thing is to sucker punch people - there's gonna be people that won't show him any mercy now. They're probably done thinking he's "funny" anymore, especially in and around the gyms.

The fact that Charlie posted the video of the sparring and still claims it was a 1st round TKO of Mayweather Sr. (even though the video clearly shows he ducked out of the ring, woosed out and then came back in and sucker punched old man Mayweather) should be a pretty good indication of how koo-koo this kid really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lorily View Post
              I thought his dad said on camera he was done with him and that Charlie needed to get some "help", after Charlie sucker punched that other guy in the locker room?

Oh ****.... never mind. Just found the answer to that question.

">

I guess this is where Charlie gets it from. Charlies dad is the "koo" in a koo-koo clock.

Comment

Oh ****.... never mind. Just found the answer to that question.

">

I guess this is where Charlie gets it from. Charlies dad is the "koo" in a koo-koo clock.
                every time I see that video for some reason I feel like watching this video

Comment

• Z clearly scrupled beating an old fart senseless. At least one with class n style.

Comment

I don't know whats transpired since though, I don't really follow Charlies nonsense unless I see something on here that peaks my interest to watch.

I agree with those people who are saying that Charlie is going to end up seriously hurt someday, probably real soon. I think up until this point, most people in his gym and around him used to just laugh and they thought sparring Sr. would shut him up. Now they can see his seriously messed up in the head and since Charlies thing is to sucker punch people - there's gonna be people that won't show him any mercy now. They're probably done thinking he's "funny" anymore, especially in and around the gyms.

The fact that Charlie posted the video of the sparring and still claims it was a 1st round TKO of Mayweather Sr. (even though the video clearly shows he ducked out of the ring, woosed out and then came back in and sucker punched old man Mayweather) should be a pretty good indication of how koo-koo this kid really is.
                    The first thing Charlie said after getting up from the beat down that other guy have him was "but I won".

Comment

• The Mayweather clan knows all about sucker punches, just ask Victor Ortiz...

Charlie Z is having the last laugh ... getting Mayweather in the ring was genius ... he's getting publicity he never could have dreamed of right now.

A reality show is not far off, which was probably his goal all along.

Comment

Working...
                      X