Collapse
No announcement yet.

Breaking Bad[TV]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hahaha I waiting for him to just put the tracker on the table and say nice try as he walks away hahaha

still such a sick ending. I feel like he got that ricin to take care of a loose end like jesse even though you can link him to hesienberg anyway with the missing lab eqiupment and such. Or just to kill Hank for destroying the family.

Jesse killing Walt would be a sick ending but one of them is dying guranteed if not both. Still hoping Walt goes free and jesse dies in a gun fight.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• In 6+ season jesse has been alternating from an imcopetent druggie to an emotional little girl. I guess for this season, he's back to being an emotional oil *****

Comment

• Originally posted by _original_ View Post
        Right? I didn't think they were going to develop this plot line this quick, but I'm glad they're going this direction.

Indeed. developed way too quick, but they did it brilliantly. Usually quick developing plot lines suck. Remember when stringer told avon that he had his nephew killed? The way it developed sucked balls and it really was a shame. It had soooooooo much potential.

Comment

• Couple of points from episode 1.

-after seeing skylar vs da brunette at da car wash..i wonda wat stand she take against hank later on.

-sumbody please kill jesse! I try 2 like him, but he always a damn liability, always whining, and doing reckless ****.

-nah seriously kill jesse now

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
            In 6+ season jesse has been alternating from an imcopetent druggie to an emotional little girl. I guess for this season, he's back to being an emotional oil *****

lmao...wat i was thinking...da only time he ever had any sense was after jane died wen he gat out of rehab

...but i gat a feeling Skylar and jesse gonna do sumtin crazy..i can feel it...and wat happened 2 fck ass todd??

Comment

• Originally posted by flipbjefrox View Post
              In 6+ season jesse has been alternating from an imcopetent druggie to an emotional little girl. I guess for this season, he's back to being an emotional oil *****
              its like skylar and Jesse switch roles guy been in ***** mode for way too long and skylar is cool now

Comment

• is it just me...or sklar more sexy da more of a ***** she became...as soon as da second phone popped up she start looking sexy

Comment

• Originally posted by KillaMANE704
                  is it just me...or sklar more sexy da more of a ***** she became...as soon as da second phone popped up she start looking sexy
                  I guess your attracted to physcos hahahaa

that is interesting their personaloties her and jesse flip flop. one emotional the other turns hard. But you already know from the preview her hard headedness is gonna turn on walt real quick since hank knows now. shes gonna turn back into a **** playing dumb mode while jesse probably turns back into a badass when he finds out walt killed mike

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Literally pooped myself when Hank said "I dont even know who are anymore" and Walt replied so epic. "If you dont know who I am I advise you tred lightly" LOL O SNAP CRACKLE N BOOM!

Comment

• Holy hell that ending was intense. You know a guy's a good actor when he not only holds his own with Bryan Cranston, but arguably outdoes him. Hank was the star of this episode, no doubt.

Seeing Heisenberg spray painted in the empty house was kind of chilling. **** is going to go really, really bad very quickly here.

Comment

Working...
                      X