X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When was Joe Hart ever a top keeper

Comment

• When he started doing those awful head and shoulders commercials

Also Pogba was a big loss.. didn't realize.. absolute titan of a player.. shame I think the leagues already gone tho

Comment

• Kevin De Bruyne must be in the top 2/3 players in the world right now.

Just watching Motd2, great goal

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
          Kevin De Bruyne must be in the top 2/3 players in the world right now.

Just watching Motd2, great goal
          Probably the best scoring midfielder in the world right now he could've been the next Lampard at Chelsea if it wasn't for the special one

Comment

• Arsenal are very underrated this year just looking at their squad only City and United have a better squad in the league

Comment

• Watching City play at the moment is like watching fifa on ameteur difficulty.

If we take all our chances in a game we’ll genuinely put 10 past someone this year. 7 of the goals scored by Jesus from a combined distance of 20 yards.

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
                Watching City play at the moment is like watching fifa on ameteur difficulty.

If we take all our chances in a game we’ll genuinely put 10 past someone this year. 7 of the goals scored by Jesus from a combined distance of 20 yards.
                Ok calm down

Comment

• Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  Arsenal are very underrated this year just looking at their squad only City and United have a better squad in the league
                  They aren't underrated. They have a poor record vs the top teams and literally live on beating the crap teams in the league.

They have a solid team on paper when everyone is fit. Problem is Koseilny is injured usually for half the season and none of their CB's are even as close to being as good as him. Wenger typically does really stupid things which Pep, Jose and Poch wouldn't usually do. Everyone has been screaming to play Ozil, Sanchez and Lacazette together but he barely ever does it. When he does, they are quality. They can be played off the park by the likes of Man City and Liverpool who are scary going forward.

Comment

• I feel that FOOTBALL should have it's own lounge sub-forum. Am I the only one?

Comment

• Nah, no one cares enough about any leagues outside of England to warrant a sub forum.

I still watch Bundesliga games occasionally but meh, I got too many things to do so it's generally whatever comes on before Chelsea, then Chelsea and then I'm out of the loft for the day.

Comment

Working...
                      X