Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: Crawford Beats Horn Easy, Everybody is a Target!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter: Crawford Beats Horn Easy, Everybody is a Target!

Former two-time welterweight champion Shawn Porter picked up another victory Saturday night when he defeated Adrian Granados via unanimous decision. The fight was televised by Showtime as part of a triple-header, headlined by Deontay Wilder's one round destruction of Bermane Stiverne.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Everybody is a target, except nipple man Spence, it seems.

Comment

Meaning: I don't mind loosing for a few millions... Porter will always lose against elite fighters like Spence, Thurman, Crawford, etc. He's just one step behind.. When his size advantage isn't there, he's B+ .. A- level.

Comment

Originally posted by Pechorin View Post
        Everybody is a target, except nipple man Spence, it seems.
        Peterson actually dropped Thurman to get Spence, so he is not completely ducked thankfully. I do however wonder why Peterson had to vacate, couldn't he just unify?

Comment

JOSE BENAVIDEZ Jr. vs. Shawn Porter

They're sparring session at the Wild Card Gym was an all out action brutal affair.

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
            Peterson actually dropped Thurman to get Spence, so he is not completely ducked thankfully. I do however wonder why Peterson had to vacate, couldn't he just unify?
            Yea I thought that was strange as well! I wouldn't mind seeing Peterson vs Thurman in the future though.

Comment

I'd like to see how Shawn handles Crawford, that would be great!! First I think Crawford needs to get adjusted for the weight class!!

Comment

Porter should grow a pair and fight Horn himself. Oh wait he's too busy ducking the difficult champions Spence and Horn. He's going to sit on the sidelines and wait for the easiest champion Keith Thurman. Shawn Porter has turned into Danny Garcia without the popularity. I wasn't gonna say anything but this guy used to fight the best. Lately he just fought a faded Berto and a at best B- level Granados. Neither of those guys are on the level of Jeff Horn. To be the man you have to beat the man. Manny Pacquiao was the fighter of the decade and holds the PPV buy record with a massive 4.6 million sales. Jeff Horn beat him into retirement. Jeff Horn is THE MAN now. Shawn Porter can keep hiding under the covers shaking in fear of the sting of the Hornet!

Comment

Porter is no ducker

Originally posted by Boxing lives View Post
                  Porter should grow a pair and fight Horn himself. Oh wait he's too busy ducking the difficult champions Spence and Horn. He's going to sit on the sidelines and wait for the easiest champion Keith Thurman. Shawn Porter has turned into Danny Garcia without the popularity. I wasn't gonna say anything but this guy used to fight the best. Lately he just fought a faded Berto and a at best B- level Granados. Neither of those guys are on the level of Jeff Horn. To be the man you have to beat the man. Manny Pacquiao was the fighter of the decade and holds the PPV buy record with a massive 4.6 million sales. Jeff Horn beat him into retirement. Jeff Horn is THE MAN now. Shawn Porter can keep hiding under the covers shaking in fear of the sting of the Hornet!
                  Porter is no ducker, if anything champions don't want to give him a voluntary face him at this moment.
                  Jeff Horn you obviously like, I scored the fight with Pac a draw so either way was fine with me.
                  Horn is the WBO Champion and that is an amazing achievement, if he gets past Corcoran then he has Crawford waiting as a mandatory.
                  Hopefully Crawford will take some step-aside money and let the Pacquiao rematch happen.

That would be best for boxing and all boxers involved
                  1) Horn can earn the most money - Stadium fight 4 Pac
                  2) Pacquiao gets another world title shot
                  3) Crawford has time to have a tune-up at 147
                  4) We might actually get to see Pacquaio - Crawford

Comment

Totally agree

Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
                    I'd like to see how Shawn handles Crawford, that would be great!! First I think Crawford needs to get adjusted for the weight class!!
                    147 could be great over next 18 months

Comment

Working...
                    X