No announcement yet.

Master Celebrity Sexual Abuse & Harrassment Thread

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
    Exactly. It's a dangerous game. I'm sure there will be an inflection point someday if this trend of woman like Lisa Bloom persist.
    I hope it doesn't resort to that type of outcome though. I much prefer our patriarchal society where men protect and coddle women at the expense of ourselves, rather than a gender fluid one where woman have to buck up and adapt in a dog eat dog world.
    So in a nutshell if you meet in private with a woman she could destroy you if she wanted to make something up and that is just the risk we have to live with haha.
    Have you been taking those risks?

Comment

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
      Have you been taking those risks?
      Yea, I mean you kinda have to to function in society. How do you not ever find yourself in private with another woman? When it comes to hooking up just don't be overbearing. Unless your in a bar where everyone's getting obliterated, IMO it would be predatory just to try something on someone you have no chemistry with haha. But yea psycho b!tches exist and that is factor we have to factor in when it comes to how much they could **** up our lives even if we literally did nothing.

Take Mike Pence. Guy doesn't dine alone with another woman unless his wife's present.

Comment

i wanna know what was it about oct/nov 2017 that made bltches come forward

Comment

corey feldman gonna be on the dr oz show today at 1pm et

Comment

Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
            corey feldman gonna be on the dr oz show today at 1pm et
            Was beginning to get worried, aint been any new allegations yet today

Comment

"As soon as the picture was being snapped on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open," Ms Corrigan said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41974116

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                "As soon as the picture was being snapped on the one-two-three he dropped his hands from my waist down to my buttocks and gave it a nice, ripe squeeze, which would account for the fact that in the photograph my mouth is hanging wide open," Ms Corrigan said.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-41974116
                i could easily see him fingerbanging her with the identical facial expression in that pic

Comment

Add Rev. Jesse Jackson and director John Singleton to the list...although these stories smell fishy to me.

A journalist claims that the Rev. Jesse Jackson and director John Singleton made inappropriate comments and advances toward her while she was doing her job.
                  Danielle Young, writing for The Root, says that while she was working for a media company, Jackson delivered the keynote speech at the end of a meeting. I walked toward Jackson, smiling, and he smiled back at me," Young wrote. "His eyes scanned my entire body. All of a sudden, I felt naked in my sweater and jeans. As I walked within arm's reach of him, Jackson reached out a hand and grabbed my thigh.

More recently, Young attended the American Black Film Festival to interview Singleton — an Academy Award-nominated director — and the cast of his show "Snowfall." At the he grabbed her by the wrist, drawing her nearer, and said, "Bring that juiciness over here."

Comment

Originally posted by Mooshashi View Post
                    Add Rev. Jesse Jackson and director John Singleton to the list...although these stories smell fishy to me.

A journalist claims that the Rev. Jesse Jackson and director John Singleton made inappropriate comments and advances toward her while she was doing her job.
                    Danielle Young, writing for The Root, says that while she was working for a media company, Jackson delivered the keynote speech at the end of a meeting. I walked toward Jackson, smiling, and he smiled back at me," Young wrote. "His eyes scanned my entire body. All of a sudden, I felt naked in my sweater and jeans. As I walked within arm's reach of him, Jackson reached out a hand and grabbed my thigh.

More recently, Young attended the American Black Film Festival to interview Singleton — an Academy Award-nominated director — and the cast of his show "Snowfall." At the he grabbed her by the wrist, drawing her nearer, and said, "Bring that juiciness over here."

lol that's considered sexual assault these days? Holy crap, this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

I love watching real pigs like Weinstein getting taken down.

On the other hand, some of these allegations are about a butt squeeze or a come on with no coercion behind it.

Comment

Working...
                      X