No announcement yet.

Fourth arrest made in killing of popular teen in White Settlement, Texas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    The responses to your thread are weird lol. It's like they're defending what happened, while not really defending it. Like "don't post this news boy".

If it was 4 black teens who killed a white teen, 100% these same dudes would be on here with a different tune. These are signs of a very manipulative person.
    They aren't even addressing the content of the topic. I'm getting attacked for posting it. I post all types of topics in here and they'll respond with agreement or disagreement. But they won't even address this topic. This is where they draw the line. Now I've gone to far

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
      They aren't even addressing the content of the topic. I'm getting attacked for posting it. I post all types of topics in here and they'll respond with agreement or disagreement. But they won't even address this topic. This is where they draw the line. Now I've gone to far
      I hope those 4 b itches fry for killing that kid. You can't tell me he had anything in the world worth killing him over. Let's hope justice is served.

But you have to understand why these white folks around here are mad. You hit them with a double whammy. Not only is it a gang of white thugs killing a young black man, but the name of the town sounds racist as hell too. White Settlement?! What the hell kind of name is that?

I will say this. I sure as hell wouldn't move there if I was black

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
        Because it's a small town without many murders and a popular resident of the town was murdered

Movies and tv documentary are made about small town murders
        Yeah, but that isn't why you posted it.

Comment

evil white devils!

Death to all CRACKERS!

Comment

I bet he ****ed their girlfriends or sisters.

Comment

lol at white settlement, tx...

Gotta google map where is this

Comment

Whenever hectari posts his news stories they never complain and always join in with the online lynch mob.

How odd that this time their reactions are so different.

Comment

Nah it's not a "small" town. It's like a suburb near Dallas. White settlement was just an old name and it's filled with other races although majority white. But all towns are majority white. Lol at this click bait and coincidence that white killed black in a town named white settlement

Comment

The town is called, 'white settlement', and a group of white kids killed a black kid. You can't make this stuff up. Straight out of a movie.

Comment

That is wrong.

at the kid on the rights mug shot

Comment

Working...
                      X