Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lennox Lewis: Mayweather Should Not Be 50-0, Fight is a Farce!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
    Pay him this crazy money he gets and he would fight them all, so would every other fighter in the world lol.

How does one comprehend 300mill in one night its friggin insane.
    how much he got for beating on his ex?

Comment

Originally posted by The Smash View Post
      Would Cena agree to Vada?
      The question should be, would Floyd agree to Vada?

Comment

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
        "Chose to retire before you lost"? LOL You make winning 50 fights and retiring at 40 years of age sound so cavalier. Even if you don't give the man credit for beating McGregor (which I get) it's still not an easy task and really is a bid deal.
        The only 'big deal' was how much juicing and ducking he did.

Comment

This dance is a carnival event. Don't dishonor boxing by even implying this is a boxing match. Can't wait to hear all the whiners on Saturday night who are upset about buying this dance

Comment

About 25-30 were cab drivers

Comment

Agree! Ali fights vs that Wrestler and that Football Player is not on his Boxrec so NO beating McGregor shouldn't count as #50 it is a Exhibition.

Nobody give a FUK about that record besides Mayweather

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                Sorry, didn't realize you were an idiot when I responded. Thought it might be an interesting discussion. My bad.

Comment

Originally posted by WesternChamp View Post
                  he never said he wouldnt. he is saying floyd shouldnt count this as a legit win/lose on his record.
                  I know what he said you queen and I'm saying he needs to stfu and keep it moving. Marciano did worse so Floyd can do whatever the fcuk he wants to do.

Comment

Quote:
                    Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

Originally posted by pugil1st View Post
                    Sorry, didn't realize you were an idiot when I responded. Thought it might be an interesting discussion. My bad.
                    If you wait out 'the greats' til they're over the hill, or flat out avoid them all together, it's called ducking. If you were flat out caught juicing, you're juicing. But I understand you Floydie fans. You have your mind made up, no sense discussing it with you. No worries.

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post

If you wait out 'the greats' til they're over the hill, or flat out avoid them all together, it's called ducking. If you were flat out caught juicing, you're juicing. But I understand you Floydie fans. You have your mind made up, no sense discussing it with you. No worries.
                      You just another fool that don't know boxing history. He didn't wait out anyone. And he wasn't flat out caught juicing. But anyone who uses the word "Floydie" definitely has his mind made up. Best of luck, you will need it.

Comment

Working...
                      X