Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ray Beltran on Green Card: I'll Go To War For The U.S. If I Had To

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rovi View Post
    Rover is the correspondance of Kurdish 'Rewee' and Persian 'Rovī' in English, they have the same meaning and share the same etymological root. I don't hate Germanic languages or people speaking it, so what is your point?
    When I look around, esp. the cities near the shores are filled with European tourists and there are so many of them spending rest of their lives here. I understand and pity them for they have robotic lifestyles in the West. They love it when they see actual spirits and a funny country.
    And you better have fun till the number of those pitiful Blacks and Mexicans exceed the number of whites in your homecountry.
    Wow you are one ignorant scumbag. Reported.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

U.S.A!
      He was caught roiding before and was probably juicing this time as well. I wonder how he became a KO king all of a sudden...
      I wonder what immigration will say about this, a man who is caught cheating in sport where he can kill someone...
      That's a criminal offense.
      This man should not be allowed to stay in the country.
      Last edited by southpaw_07; 05-31-2017, 11:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by southpaw_07 View Post
        He was caught roiding before and was probably juicing this time as well. I wonder how he became a KO king all of a sudden...
        I wonder what immigration will say about this, a man who is caught cheating in sport where he can kill someone...
        That's a criminal offense.
        This man should not be allowed to stay in the country.
        I do not condone cheating, it is disgraceful yet I'm sure our naturalization process factors in so much more than just a mans trade/craft in life . Ray has always had decent power along with extra motivation in that he and his family's future (who are American citizens ) was at stake surely enabled hm to put everything he had into that punch.
        Last edited by 1hourRun; 06-01-2017, 12:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          What would be wrong with that?
          They'll probably still maintain their wealth, the economic gap btw whites and others will still be the same. But they won't like seeing others whom they perceive as inferior to them more than ever.
          Some cultures will never get mixed if there is some historical beef and blood (just like we Turks and Armenians will never be friends, historical reasons).
          A whole cultural integration is also impossible for you. (by pitiful I stressed on past events they experienced, nothing wrong with being anything)

Comment

Working...
          X