Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8/24/16 Tampa, FL
    This Was B4 The Jackson, MS

Comment

• Obama not only gave 400 million dollars to Iran for hostages, he secretly slid them 1.3 billion of additional funds through out the year for some bogus deal in the 70's. We have people living in the streets, homeless, starving, 10's of millions on welfare and the government is more interested in paying off terrorists than helping it's own citizens.

It's time for these scumbags to go, we've had enough of the lies.

Comment

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
        Here's your link, you worthless lazy squirrel, I can't beleve after all this time you didn't just google it yourself. Holy **** I feel bad for your parents. I hope you have some kind of excuse for being this stupid.

http://money.cnn.com/2016/07/15/news...rity-donation/

And lmao at you still not understanding Trumps licensing scheme.

Don't Worry UPS is hiring, higher education clearly won't be for you.

Oh, and ps. trumps campaign manager said the Clinton Foundation does great work...

Yeah..

You mad...
        "Ex-campaign manager". He was fired for his tendency to physically assault people. So he runs over to CNN to spew lies like the rest of the reporters there.

Here he is in June getting crushed by the biased, trash "news" outlet for Trump's support of BREXIT. So, they spit in his face and then hire him so they can pimp him for insider information on Trump.......too bad they don't know bout that NDA doe, lolol.....say the wrong thing, we'll see you in court.

CNN is a worthless channel that would be better served as a QVC or something.

Comment

• Trump 2016

Comment

• Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post
            It's definitely not math problem...it's a logic problem with you lefties.
            The biggest problem with the left & the right is that the real truth is in the middle I find.

It makes no logical sense in a free market, to raise prices so high that nobody buys your products anymore.
            Its already begun doe. And its not about raising prices per se its about people not having enough money due to lack of jobs or just full time work since companies are always cutting away the fat to minimize expenses.

Walmart, one of the bigger employers in the US, is already a miniature model of whats going to happen more widely in the next decade or two. Walmart pays most of their employees badly & uses them for the minimum hours possible to fatten their bottom line which leads to the people needing public assistance. At some point I guarantee you businesses will be pushing for a basic income for US citizens so that people that they can't afford to employ or employ enough hours to spend as much money as businesses need to stay afloat/profit cuz public assistance won't help them enough.

Thats the next level of capitalism. This ain't about left or right, its about there is only limited money & the guys with it currently are just taking more of it regardless if its the money already out there or being printed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
              The biggest problem with the left & the right is that the real truth is in the middle I find.

No such thing. Most ppl who claim to be in the middle are Leftists.

Its already begun doe. And its not about raising prices per se its about people not having enough money due to lack of jobs
              Which is the govt's fault. But it is about prices...the cost of living is ticking up gradually while the Federal Reserve expends the money supply to deficit finance the govt's ever increasing spending

or just full time work since companies are always cutting away the fat to minimize expenses.
              Cutting costs to minimize expenses is perfectly justified but you're being either purposely disingenuous or lack the knowledge on why companies are really cutting jobs [i.e. Obamacare, regulations, compliance costs etc,...notice I didn't even mention taxes]
              Walmart, one of the bigger employers in the US, is already a miniature model of whats going to happen more widely in the next decade or two. Walmart pays most of their employees badly & uses them for the minimum hours possible to fatten their bottom line which leads to the people needing public assistance.
              Wal-Mart lobbied for increasing the minimum wage back in the mid 2000's when they thought it would benefit them...as they could put the pressure on smaller competitors/start-up's who can't afford a higher minimum wage.

They are no longer lobbying for it because Obamacare among other Govt caused operational costs are cutting in their profit margin. If you put a rope around someone's neck trying to choke them out...what did you think was gonna happen?

Also it is not the govt's fault for public assistance being available. It should be eliminated as it indirectly increases the cost of living...which means that whatever public assistance they get is like stealing from the back door and putting it back in the front.

At some point I guarantee you businesses will be pushing for a basic incomefor US citizens so that people that they can't afford to employ or employ enough hours to spend as much money as businesses need to stay afloat/profit cuz public assistance won't help them enough.
              This doesn't make any sense and is the opinion of a naive college age kid.

Thats the next level of capitalism. This ain't about left or right, its about there is only limited money & the guys with it currently are just taking more of it regardless if its the money already out there or being printed.
              The above is of course incorrect at face value, from the premise to the conclusion and doesn't warrant any further explanation. Yawn!

Last edited by One_Tycoon; 08-25-2016, 12:21 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by One_Tycoon View Post

Cutting costs to minimize expenses is perfectly justified but you're being either purposely disingenuous or lack the knowledge on why companies are really cutting jobs [i.e. Obamacare, regulations, compliance costs etc,...notice I didn't even mention taxes]

Share a link, man.

Comment

• Originally posted by mathed View Post
                  "Ex-campaign manager". He was fired for his tendency to physically assault people. So he runs over to CNN to spew lies like the rest of the reporters there.

Here he is in June getting crushed by the biased, trash "news" outlet for Trump's support of BREXIT. So, they spit in his face and then hire him so they can pimp him for insider information on Trump.......too bad they don't know bout that NDA doe, lolol.....say the wrong thing, we'll see you in court.

CNN is a worthless channel that would be better served as a QVC or something.
                  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDOPt00VDVQ&sns=em

Thats his current campaign manager you used **** bead.

And his ex campaign manager is STILL being paid by trump AND by CNN. Trump has a paid campaign manager working for CNN! OMG CNN so bias!

Does Hillary have that? Nope....

Comment

• Nigel Farage teams up with Donald Trump

I normally hate the "new Trump thread per day" ethos of this place, but I had to post this.

What it reminded me of was those old Marvel comics where two supervillains would team up. "In this issue... Doctor Doom and Magneto join forces to take over the world."

Farage I think is hilarious, in the way he looks like a turd that's learned to speak and talks utter ****. But he's as reliable as the man he supported.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                      I normally hate the "new Trump thread per day" ethos of this place, but I had to post this.

What it reminded me of was those old Marvel comics where two supervillains would team up. "In this issue... Doctor Doom and Magneto join forces to take over the world."

Farage I think is hilarious, in the way he looks like a turd that's learned to speak and talks utter ****. But he's as reliable as the man he supported.
                      he did not team up with trump

he was just a guess speaker

typical democ unt lie and lie

Comment

Working...
                      X