Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[video]roberto garcia opens up about the famous bite incident involving chino/floyd

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [video]roberto garcia opens up about the famous bite incident involving chino/floyd

Everybody knows Maidana did it, he even did it in the first fight which a lot of people missed.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
      Mayweather is a phucken cry baby he thinks he the only one who should be allowed to cheat, dirty in the ring dirty out side with his steroid cheating

Comment

Bump for all those fools that claimed "no proof doe..."
        Mayweather is no saint, he's done some shameless, dirty shyt, but at least he's not a dog biting people in the hand.

Comment

In my opinion I see nothing wrong with what Maidana did. Its like when you keep getting low blowed and the ref doesn't see it or isn't gonna calling it/stopping it you just go back low on them. Same thing here Mayweather was fouling Maidana by suffocating him and Maidana responded appropriately.

But this does remind me of the first time I actually seen this being opening discussed and it was in the Mayweather gym years ago, It was some MMA fighter training their and he was explaining how to suffocate the man and then drop the elbows onto his face during a ground and pound.
          Last edited by FBLM; 10-17-2015, 12:30 PM.

Comment

This is old news (or an old video). Garcia has talked about this in other videos. Everything rings true & everyone played there part correctly I think. Floyd doing slick vet **** to gain an advantage, Marcos doing slick vet **** to get outta a situation & Floyd doing NBA **** to try to get some sort of penalty or points if he can.

I do enjoy hearing this sorta **** doe. This isn't the stuff most commentators can easily understand or get across to the fans while its happening. So much **** going down in the ring that you don't see or can fully grasp til its broken down later.

Garcia should host his own show or podcast. I love listening to him. Chill cat who loves fighting & can talk about it in a easily broken down & understood way.

Comment

Originally posted by FBLM View Post
              It was some MMA fighter training their and he was explaining how to suffocate the man and then drop the elbows onto his face during a ground and pound.
              Makes sense. You see guys doing this when possible in MMA fights all the time.

Comment

Lmao where are all the ******s that said Floyd was lying. Like I said before it had to hurt to make him scream like a girl lol

Comment

Legend has it that when Chino Maidana bit Floyds hand he spat a feather out.

Comment

Working...
                  X