Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So if Arum is negotiating with Al for FMJ why can't he also negotiate a plan B?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would love to see manny vs maidana or danny Garcia, if no floyd fight

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      Would love to see manny vs maidana or danny Garcia, if no floyd fight
      Yeah, Haymon can't even make Matthysse vs Broner, or Thurman vs Guerrero in his own backyard let alone make his fighters fight someone from another promoter's backyard.

Comment

Originally posted by bluebeam View Post
        because arum has a allengiance too his fighters first. he would rather give his own fighters a shot at pacquiao, as opposed too another company's fighter.

vargas/pacquiao arum controls the winner.
        Garcia/pacquiao arum runs the risk of not having the winner.
        simple business

pacquiao/Garcia is a better fight than pac/vargas, but it isnt better business for arum
        You just took time out to tell us what we've known for years, that arum wants to keep things In house and isn't really fond of the idea of sharing revenue

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
          You already said they would make an exception for Mayweather you think they wouldn't do that for other fighters too?

He has so many fighters there's no problem with him with his NBC deal.

HBO aren't blocking Pacquiao fighting Haymon fighters. Pacquiao's side are doing that.
          That's bad business in general. I would imagine it was hard for him getting that deal in the first place and you want him to use his top dogs on other networks after that? If you can't see that is bad business then there is nothing i can tell you.

Comment

Crawford vs Pacquiao would be OK with me.

Comment

Working...
            X