Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What posters are going to the Trout-Canelo fight on the April 20th?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

About to head out for the undercard fights. Waiting on the homies and drinking my Budweiser

Comment

Originally posted by Verstyle View Post
      Of course I'm going. Haha
      Payment for tonights fight has been delt Vers mah homie. Thank you for the box hook up my man. You chop it up with Slim Thuggah during the fight? I know you did.

Comment

Hope you guys enjoyed the fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
          Payment for tonights fight has been delt Vers mah homie. Thank you for the box hook up my man. You chop it up with Slim Thuggah during the fight? I know you did.
          In the suite ain't no thang. I told ya I got you if you in SA. We was shining in the suite. Haha. And me and Thug talked for a tiny bit. I told him since '98, and he smiled and recognized it. Took a pic also, you was in the other suite when I did.

Comment

Originally posted by TBear View Post
            Hope you guys enjoyed the fights!
            We did, big time.

Comment

I was there, the crowd was on fire for Canelo. Great atmosphere.

First real amount of time I've spent in San Antonio (besides the times that I have just passed through on business.) The Riverwalk was off the chain, very nice and beautiful area to hang out in. I wish I could have afforded a hotel down there. Had to settle for a Super 8.

Richard Schaeffer says that he is thinking of having a boxing event every year to coincide with the Festival. It would be the start of a nice tradition, I'll be back next year if he puts on a good matchup.

Comment

Working...
              X