Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hindsight, Do u feel Arum had literally No Interest in a PBF Fight from the get go??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hindsight, Do u feel Arum had literally No Interest in a PBF Fight from the get go??

Forget the 'maybe he did at this point or something, perhaps now he does but lookin back at everything, the past prime names, catchweights all the Money involved in a Pacquiao fight could u confidently honestly say without question, he had No Interest from the very beginning despite the times he hyped that match up
    Last edited by iLovesoccermoms; 12-18-2012, 05:40 PM.

Absolutely none whats so ever

Comment

Cotto fought Mayweather after he left Bob Arum.... That says it all for me.

Comment

zero!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

I wouldn't say "No interest". I think both him and Floyd are so well off financially that if the fight happened...great...if it didn't....they would still make multi-millions elsewhere.

They make enough money to where if all the specifics of the fight are not 100% under their terms, they can walk away, go to plan B and still make millions.

Comment

honestly yes , him and floyd never wanted to make this fight .. real talk!

Comment

Originally posted by iLovesoccermoms View Post
              Forget the 'maybe he did at this point or something, perhaps now he does but lookin back at everything, the past prime names, catchweights all the Money involved in a Pacquiao fight could u confidently honestly say without question, he had No Interest from the very beginning despite the times he hyped that much up
              arum tried to make the fight at first b4 floyd started his OST demand

then arum go "faq that b!tch we can make millions without him"

Comment

I don't think either Arum or Floyd wanted to make it happen and spent years just yanking our ball bags.

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                  honestly yes , him and floyd never wanted to make this fight .. real talk!
                  lol Him and floyd yet floyd was the only one to make serious strides to make the fight happen unlike pacjuice and bobby

Comment

Mayweather vs Pac was never in the future for Bob Arum. He never really recovered from Mayweather and Al Haymon leaving him in the dark.

Comment

Working...
                    X